Over the years, many things have been said about low productivity in public organization. The main purpose of this research is to X-ray the effects of low productivity in public organization. In attempt to make this a reality. SUNRISE FLOUR MILL LTD. EMENE ( MACKDAVOUS GROUPS) was also understudied.
The result of the findings by the researchers shows that low productivity is either inadequate or not strictly implemented. This problem of implementation is occasional mostly by the government interference. It was also discovered that incompetent personnel were employed at management level.
For further findings and also based on the above problems, I sincerely recommend as follows:
The government should allow a free hand to the management of public organizations.
The government will give enough grants to enable the management personnel to attend workshops, seminars, conferences, etc to enrich their managerial acumen.
TABLE OF CONTENT
1.1 General background to the subject matter
1.2 Problems associated with the subject matter
1.3 Problem(s) that the study will be concerned with
1.4 The importance of studying the area
1.5 Definition of important term
1.0 Literature review
2.1 The origin of the subject area
2.2 Schools of thought within the subject area
2.3 The school of thought relevant to the problem of study
2.4 Different methods of studying the problem
3.1 Data Presentation [highlights of the study]
3.2 Analysis of the data
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 05). Low Productivity In Our Public Organizations And Its Effect On The Economy.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 05, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/1685/low-productivity-in-our-public-organizations-and-its-effect-on-the-economy
"Low Productivity In Our Public Organizations And Its Effect On The Economy." ProjectStoc.com. 05 2013. 2013. 05 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/1685/low-productivity-in-our-public-organizations-and-its-effect-on-the-economy>.
"Low Productivity In Our Public Organizations And Its Effect On The Economy.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 05 2013. Web. 05 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/1685/low-productivity-in-our-public-organizations-and-its-effect-on-the-economy>.
"Low Productivity In Our Public Organizations And Its Effect On The Economy.." ProjectStoc.com. 05, 2013. Accessed 05, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/1685/low-productivity-in-our-public-organizations-and-its-effect-on-the-economy.
- Related Works
- The Effects Of Remuneration On The Performance Of Employees On The Private Sector
- Management Problems Of Public Enterprises (a Case Of Anammco)
- Inventory Valuation As An Aid To Manufacturing Industry (a Case Study Of Tea-time Bread Industry, Enugu)
- The Impact Of Human Relations Skill On The Effectiveness Of The Office Manager
- Employee Participation In Decision Making And Organizational Commitment
- Evaluation Of Performance Appraisal In Private Sector Manufacturing Company (a Case Study Of Juhel And Hadis & Dromedas Nigeria Limited)
- Managing Industrial Disputes In Higher Institutions In Enugu State (a Case Study Of Enugu State University Of Science And Technology (esut) Enugu)
- The Role Of Small-scale Business In Solving Unemployment Problem In Enugu North Local Government Area, Of Enugu State
- The Importance Of Ethics And Social Responsibilities To A Business Organisation
- The Reasons For Low Productivity In Agro-based Industries In Nigeria (case Study Of Sunrise Mil Emene)