Over the years, many things have been said about low productivity in public organization. The main purpose of this research is to X-ray the effects of low productivity in public organization. In attempt to make this a reality. SUNRISE FLOUR MILL LTD. EMENE ( MACKDAVOUS GROUPS) was also understudied.
The result of the findings by the researchers shows that low productivity is either inadequate or not strictly implemented. This problem of implementation is occasional mostly by the government interference. It was also discovered that incompetent personnel were employed at management level.
For further findings and also based on the above problems, I sincerely recommend as follows:
The government should allow a free hand to the management of public organizations.
The government will give enough grants to enable the management personnel to attend workshops, seminars, conferences, etc to enrich their managerial acumen.
TABLE OF CONTENT
1.1 General background to the subject matter
1.2 Problems associated with the subject matter
1.3 Problem(s) that the study will be concerned with
1.4 The importance of studying the area
1.5 Definition of important term
1.0 Literature review
2.1 The origin of the subject area
2.2 Schools of thought within the subject area
2.3 The school of thought relevant to the problem of study
2.4 Different methods of studying the problem
3.1 Data Presentation [highlights of the study]
3.2 Analysis of the data
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 05). Low Productivity In Our Public Organizations And Its Effect On The Economy.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 05, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/1685/low-productivity-in-our-public-organizations-and-its-effect-on-the-economy
"Low Productivity In Our Public Organizations And Its Effect On The Economy." ProjectStoc.com. 05 2013. 2013. 05 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/1685/low-productivity-in-our-public-organizations-and-its-effect-on-the-economy>.
"Low Productivity In Our Public Organizations And Its Effect On The Economy.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 05 2013. Web. 05 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/1685/low-productivity-in-our-public-organizations-and-its-effect-on-the-economy>.
"Low Productivity In Our Public Organizations And Its Effect On The Economy.." ProjectStoc.com. 05, 2013. Accessed 05, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/1685/low-productivity-in-our-public-organizations-and-its-effect-on-the-economy.
- Related Works
- Examination Malpractice In Nigerian Schools (a Case Study Of Imt Enugu)
- The Relationship Between Job Satisfaction And Effective Performance Among Academic Staff Of Polytechnic (a Case Study Of I.m.t Enugu)
- The Role Of Small â€“ Scale Business In The Development Of A Nation (a Case Study Of Aba Urban And Umuahia In Abia State Of Nigeria)
- The Role Of Communication Processes In The Management Of Government Parastatals (a Case Study Of Nepa, Enugu)
- The Effect Of Motivation On Employees Performance In Global Polythene Industry Kaduna
- Employee Participation In Decision-making An Organization Commitment
- Problem Of Human Resources Management In Small Business Enterprise (a Case Study Of Robam Store Enugu)
- A Critical Analysis Of The Sources Of Revenue And Expenditure Pattern Of Local Government In Enugu State (a Case Study Of Enugu North Local Government Area)
- Evaluation Of The Effectiveness Of Channel Management In Petroleum Products Marketing (a Case Study Of National Oil And Chemical Marketing Plc)
- The Problems And Prospects Of Commercializing And Processing Cashew Nuts In Enugu State