This project is concerned with the problem and prospects of small- scale industries (SSI) in Enugu south local government area of Enugu state. The industries researched are grouped under services manufacturing and construction.
These industries are faced which many different problems. It will interest the reader to know more about these problem on small scale industries; they are known as. Easy of liquidation lack of technical know-how inadequate financing poor competitive position inadequate management ability etc.
However problem of sourcing funds i.e (inadequate financing) poses a serious problem for small scale industries because FINANCE is the life blood of every business and this study seeks solution towards these problems on small scale industries. These problem and other highlighted above have impeded the growth of small scale industries in Enugu south local government area.
Furthermore the problem of finance will be solved by opening financial houses for the industries the directorate of food roads and rural infrastructure will be made to waken-up in their task of creating rural infrastructure and this will attract graduates to take up jobs in the rural areas.
Finally with the little solution suggested by the researcher these will contributed to the economic development of Enugu south local government area and more employment opportunities will be provided
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content
1.1 Background of problem
1.2 Statement of problem
1.3 Objective of the study
1.4 Research question
1.5 Scope of the study
1.6 Significance of the study
3.0 Research methodology
3.1 Design of the study
3.2 Area of the study
3.3 Population of the study
3.4 Sample an sampling techniques of the study
3.5 Instrument for data collection
3.6 Validation of the research instrument
3.7 Reliability of the research instrument
3.8 Administration of instrument
3.9 Method of data analysis
4.0 Presentation and analysis of data
5.0 Discussion of finding conclusion and recommendation
5.1 Discussion of the study
5.2 Conclusion of the study
5.3 Recommendation of the findings
5.4 Implication of the findings
5.5 Suggestion for further study
5.6 Limitation of study
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 12). Problem And Prospects Of Small Scale Business In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Enugu South Local Government Area).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 12, 2014, from https://projectstoc.com/read/5506/problem-and-prospects-of-small-scale-business-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-enugu-south-local-government-area-8007
"Problem And Prospects Of Small Scale Business In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Enugu South Local Government Area)." ProjectStoc.com. 12 2014. 2014. 12 2014 <https://projectstoc.com/read/5506/problem-and-prospects-of-small-scale-business-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-enugu-south-local-government-area-8007>.
"Problem And Prospects Of Small Scale Business In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Enugu South Local Government Area).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 12 2014. Web. 12 2014. <https://projectstoc.com/read/5506/problem-and-prospects-of-small-scale-business-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-enugu-south-local-government-area-8007>.
"Problem And Prospects Of Small Scale Business In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Enugu South Local Government Area).." ProjectStoc.com. 12, 2014. Accessed 12, 2014. https://projectstoc.com/read/5506/problem-and-prospects-of-small-scale-business-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-enugu-south-local-government-area-8007.
- Related Works
- An Assessment Of The Physical Distribution Of Soft Drink (a Case Study Of Nigerian Bottling Company Onitsha)
- Effective Marketing Of Television Service In Enugu Metropolis (a Case Study Of Enugu Television (e.t.v)
- The Role Of Nigeria Export Promotion Council (nepc) In Export Promotion In Nigeria
- Consumer Brand Preference In The Purchase Of Beverage In Enugu Metropolis
- Factors Influencing Customers Patronage Of Fast Food Restaurants In Abia State, Nigeria
- Sales Promotion Is Important To Nigerian Economy. Case Study Of Coca-cola Plc
- The Impact Of Pricing And Marketing Of Beverage In Enugu State (a Case Study Of Cadbury (nig Plc Enugu)
- The Effect Of Cost Control In Nigeria Breweries
- The Bases For Effective Market Segmentation In A Service Organization In Enugu Metropolis (a Study Of Mtn Nigeria Limited)
- The Effect Of Globalization On Banking Operation In Nigeria. (a Case Study Of First Bank Nigeria Plc.)