Public relation as one of the marketing promotional tools is now an important part of the modern business management is not realized. This is because P.R is often suspected and is equated in the eye of some members of the public with an attempt to deceive to pull the wool over our eyes. It is at the aim of this research work to find out if utilization of PR at the international marketing level by focusing on multinational/ exporter in Nigeria.
In chapter one it says that the task of PR ensure that the organization is seen to have an effective and valuable influence upon the well being of the trade or industry in which it operates it also further the state the problems to be studied and why this study was carried out. The scope and limitation examined by other studies and it is related to the role of public relation in improving Nigeria international trade are here highlighted.
Chapter three there deals the design of the study the methods used in collecting relevant data and also the questionnaires were distributed and the treatment of data. The also was got from the research survey were analyzed and interpreted questionnaires and similar question were compared.
Finally, the summary of finding conclusion and recommendation made by the researcher are all in chapters.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Background to the study
Statement of problem
Objective of the study
Scope of the study
Definition of terms
Significance of the study
Limitation of the study.
Review of related literature
Design of the study
Source of data
Population of the study
Sample and sampling technique
Questionnaires administration and response
Treatment of data
Presentation analysis and interpretation of data
Summary of finding
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 04). The Role Of Public Relations In Improving Nigeria International Trade: A Case Study Of Eleganza Plastic Industry Onitsha.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 04, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/1400/the-role-of-public-relations-in-improving-nigeria-international-trade-a-case-study-of-eleganza-plastic-industry-onitsha
"The Role Of Public Relations In Improving Nigeria International Trade: A Case Study Of Eleganza Plastic Industry Onitsha." ProjectStoc.com. 04 2013. 2013. 04 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/1400/the-role-of-public-relations-in-improving-nigeria-international-trade-a-case-study-of-eleganza-plastic-industry-onitsha>.
"The Role Of Public Relations In Improving Nigeria International Trade: A Case Study Of Eleganza Plastic Industry Onitsha.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 04 2013. Web. 04 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/1400/the-role-of-public-relations-in-improving-nigeria-international-trade-a-case-study-of-eleganza-plastic-industry-onitsha>.
"The Role Of Public Relations In Improving Nigeria International Trade: A Case Study Of Eleganza Plastic Industry Onitsha.." ProjectStoc.com. 04, 2013. Accessed 04, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/1400/the-role-of-public-relations-in-improving-nigeria-international-trade-a-case-study-of-eleganza-plastic-industry-onitsha.
- Related Works
- An Appraisal Of Advertising As A Tool For Promoting Sales Of Soft Drinks (a Case Study Of Selected Soft Drinks Company In Kaduna)
- Marketing Research As A Tool For Profitability In The Service Industry A Case Study Of Aiico Insurance Company Operations In Enugu Metropolis
- Effects Of Uniform Pricing Policy In The Marketing Of Petroleum Products In Nigeria
- Non Exportation Of Oil In Nigeria. Likely Problems Accounting For And Possible Solution
- Effective Marketing Strategies For Health Care Services In Enugu Metropolis (a Case Study Of Bethsaida Hospital Enugu)
- Effects Of Sales Promotion On Organization.
- The Services Of Abc Shuttle Express (a Case Study Of Abc Shuttle Asata Enugu Branch)
- The Influence Of Customers Complaints Handling On Marketing Industry A Comparative Study Of Government And Private Enterprises In Nigeria.
- The Impact Of Personal Selling In The Marketing Of Beverages In Enugu State (a Case Study Of Milo Product Of Nestle Nigeria Plc)
- The Effect Of Globalization On Banking Operation In Nigeria. (a Case Study Of First Bank Nigeria Plc.)