This work is aimed at critically examining communication as a tool for effective management in the Banking Industry. Union Bank of Nigeria Plc Eastern Area Office was used as a case study.
Literature related to the subject were reviewed. Primary and secondary data were collected through the use of questionnaire, interview and from texts, journals and the companyâ€™s records.
From the data collected and analysed, it was found among others that:
1.Face to face communication is not common between the top management and the subordinates.
2.For communication to be effective in an organization that the following factors must be observed or maintained.
a.Management must maintain good employee management relationship
b.A common language should be used for betters understanding of communication intents.
c.Subordinates views should be sought before making decision.
We therefore recommend that to be facilate instruction, the employee responsible for execution should be involved in the formulation of the problem to be solved. Management should therefore, encourage upward communication to obtain information and contribution from subordinates. Management should try to maintain good relationship with the workers in order to have effective communication in an organization.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.0 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of the problem
1.3 Purpose of the study
1.4 Scope of the study
1.5 Hypothesis research
1.6 Significance of the study
1.7 Definition of term
2.1 Review of related literature for clear understanding and Comprehension on communication, this chapter has sub-divided Into followings headings
2.2 Communication channel
2.3 Communication process
2.4 Barriers to effective communication
2.5 Importance of communication in organization
2.6 Summary of literature review
RESEARCH DESIGN AND METHODOLOGY
3.1 Research design
3.2 Area of the study
3.3 Population of the study
3.4 Sample and sampling procedures and techniques
3.5 Instrument of data collection
3.6 Validation of the instrument
3.7 Reliability of the instrument
3.8 Methods of data collection
3.9 Method of data analysis
DATA PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS
4.1 Presentation and analysis of data
4.2 Testing of hypothesis
4.3 Summary of result
DISCUSSION, RECOMMENDATION AND CONCLUSION
5.1 Discussion of result findings
5.3 Implications of the research finding
5.5 Suggestion for further study
5.6 Limitation of the study
Appendix A and B
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 05). Communication As A Tool For Effective Management In The Banking Industry (a Case Study Of Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 05, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/1507/communication-as-a-tool-for-effective-management-in-the-banking-industry-a-case-study-of-union-bank-of-nigeria-plc
"Communication As A Tool For Effective Management In The Banking Industry (a Case Study Of Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc)." ProjectStoc.com. 05 2013. 2013. 05 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/1507/communication-as-a-tool-for-effective-management-in-the-banking-industry-a-case-study-of-union-bank-of-nigeria-plc>.
"Communication As A Tool For Effective Management In The Banking Industry (a Case Study Of Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 05 2013. Web. 05 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/1507/communication-as-a-tool-for-effective-management-in-the-banking-industry-a-case-study-of-union-bank-of-nigeria-plc>.
"Communication As A Tool For Effective Management In The Banking Industry (a Case Study Of Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc).." ProjectStoc.com. 05, 2013. Accessed 05, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/1507/communication-as-a-tool-for-effective-management-in-the-banking-industry-a-case-study-of-union-bank-of-nigeria-plc.
- Related Works
- Effect Of Manpower Development And Training On Workers Performance (a Case Study Of Nbc 9th Mile, Enugu)
- Shortage Of Human Resources In Government Establshment Problems And Solutions (a Case Study Of Ministry Of Finance And Economic Planning Enugu State)
- Use Of Manpower Audit For Efficient Man Power Planning (a Case Study Of Enugu State Broadcasting Service)
- Problems And Achievement Of Human Resources Management (a Case Study Of Federal Mortgage Bank Enugu)
- An Evaluation Of Customers Satisfaction In The Road Transport Industry
- Assessment Of The Criteria For The Promotion Of Employees In Alo Aluminium Company
- Improving The Efficiency And Productivity Of Nigeria Civil Service (a Case Study Of Enugu State)
- Exportation Of â€œmade In Nigeriaâ€ Goods As A Tool For The Development Of The Nigeria Economy
- The Impact Of Participative Management On Employee Performance (a Case Study Of Anambra Motor Manufacturing Company-anammco)
- The Causes And Impact Of Conflict In An Organization (a Case Study Of First Bank Nigeria Plc Enugu)