The effect of leadership style on workers performance in a manufacturing firm, the three major effect of leadership style such as interpersonal, information and co-ordinating effect must be integrated to ensure the betterment of the company.
It acts as a lubricant for the wheels of a performance in a manufacturing firm.
Moreover, effective of leadership style has contributed to the increase in the company productivities and their income, which will ensure the continuity of the workers.
Besides, some workers have also contributed to the detriment of the workers by some dubious character exhibited by them. For instance, wrong uses of funds, pilferage, frauds and failure to carry out employees training scheme that will activate their working abilities.
In fact, the government should recognize the importance of workers performance in a manufacturing firm sector because when they are firmly establish the nation is built up, so it is advisable for the government to help in strategies in which this ugly situation of things are solved immediately.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of Content
1.1 Background of the Study
1.2 Statement of the Problem
1.3 Purpose of the Study
1.4 Scope of the Study
1.5 Research Questions
1.6 Significance of the Study
2.0 Review of Related Literature
2.1 The Concept of Leadership and Productivityâ€¦
2.2 The Trait Approach to Leadership
2.3 Leadership System on Management
2.4 The Situational and Contingency Approach
2.5 To Leadership Effectiveness
2.6 The Relationship between Leadership Styles and Productivity
3.0 Research Design and Methodology
3.1 Research Design
3.2 Sources of Data
3.3 Population of the study
3.4 Sample and Sampling
3.5 Research Instrument
3.6 Reliability and Validity of Instrument
3.7 Method of Investigation
3.8Method of Data Analysis
4.0 Data Presentation and Analysis
4.1 Presentation and Analysis of Data
4.2 Interview Results
4.3 Summary of Results
5.0 Discussions, Recommendation and Conclusion
5.1 Discussion of Finding
5.4 Limitation of the study
Sample of Introduction Letter
Sample of Research Interview Questionnaire
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 05). The Effect Of Leadership Style On Workers Performance In A Manufacturing Firm (a Case Study Of Autostar Gallary Limited, Emene, Enugu).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 05, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/1564/the-effect-of-leadership-style-on-workers-performance-in-a-manufacturing-firm-a-case-study-of-autostar-gallary-limited-emene-enugu
"The Effect Of Leadership Style On Workers Performance In A Manufacturing Firm (a Case Study Of Autostar Gallary Limited, Emene, Enugu)." ProjectStoc.com. 05 2013. 2013. 05 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/1564/the-effect-of-leadership-style-on-workers-performance-in-a-manufacturing-firm-a-case-study-of-autostar-gallary-limited-emene-enugu>.
"The Effect Of Leadership Style On Workers Performance In A Manufacturing Firm (a Case Study Of Autostar Gallary Limited, Emene, Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 05 2013. Web. 05 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/1564/the-effect-of-leadership-style-on-workers-performance-in-a-manufacturing-firm-a-case-study-of-autostar-gallary-limited-emene-enugu>.
"The Effect Of Leadership Style On Workers Performance In A Manufacturing Firm (a Case Study Of Autostar Gallary Limited, Emene, Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. 05, 2013. Accessed 05, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/1564/the-effect-of-leadership-style-on-workers-performance-in-a-manufacturing-firm-a-case-study-of-autostar-gallary-limited-emene-enugu.
- Related Works
- The Problems Of Financial Small Scale Industries In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Alpha Paper Mill Ltd. Ogidi)
- Effect Of Motivation On Workers In The Public Sector (a Case Study Of Nigerian Telecommunication Limited (nitel) Enugu)
- Problems Of Staff Training And Development In Nigeria Companies (a Case Study Of Nigeria Telecommunication Plc Onitsha)
- The Role Of Budgeting In The Management Of Public Institutions (a Case Study Of Ministry Of Enugu State Works And Housing, Enugu)
- The Effect Of Uncontrollable Importation In Our Small Scale Industries (a Case Study Of Nigeria Breweries Plc)
- Communication As A Major Tool In Directing Function Of Management (a Case Study Of Nipost Organization, Enugu)
- Goodwill Management In Nigerian Business Organization A Case Study Of Phinomar Feeds Nig. Ltd
- A Study On The Strategies For Managing Environmental Factors In Business Organisations In Nigeria (a Study Of Some Selected Manufacturing Firms In Enugu State)
- The Role Of Planning And Forecasting In Business Organization
- The Problems Of Hostel Accommodation In Higher Institution (a Case Study Of Imt, Enugu State)