This research work is aimed at finding the courses of the organization and management problems of rural water supply programme in Nigeria, with a case study of Anambra State Water Corporation Awka.
To guide this study thirteen (13) research questions were formulated and tested with percentages. Based on the findings, some major findings include that the Anambra State Water Corporation have adequate materials for implementing their works and services.
Consequently, it is found that organization and management problems of rural water supply in Nigeria, had adversely affected the functionality of the rural water supply.
Finally, it is found that the aim and objectives of rural water supply programme re not being achieved in Nigeria.
Based on the above finding, some major recommendations were made for effective implementations.
1.The management of Water Corporation Awka should pay staff their monthly salaries/wages in order to encourage staff for effective work.
2.Management in assessing the candidate for recruitment should consider the qualification of the qualified once in order to avoid weak staff or incompetent once.
3.The aims of the organization will be achieved if the management participate effectively with the above paints.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
List of tables
1.1Background of the study
1.2Statement of the study
1.3Objective of the study
1.5Significance of the study
1.6Scope of the study
1.7Limitation of the study
1.8Definition of terms
2.1The nature of rural water supply in the rural community
2.2Administration of Anambra State Water Corporation (ANSWC)
2.3Management and organizational of (ANSWC)
2.4Operational and maintenance support facilities
2.5Problems and projects of (ANSWC)
2.6Summary of the related literature
3.1Design of the study
3.2Area of the study
3.3Population of the study
3.4Sample and sample technique
3.5Instrument of data collection
3.6Validation of the instrument
3.7Reliability of the instrument
3.8Method of data administration and retrieval
3.9Method of data analysis
4.1Data Presentation and Analaysis
5.0Summary, recommendation and conclusion
5.3Suggestion for further research
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 05). Management And Operational Problems Of Rural Water Supply In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Water Corporation Awka).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 05, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/1592/management-and-operational-problems-of-rural-water-supply-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-water-corporation-awka
"Management And Operational Problems Of Rural Water Supply In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Water Corporation Awka)." ProjectStoc.com. 05 2013. 2013. 05 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/1592/management-and-operational-problems-of-rural-water-supply-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-water-corporation-awka>.
"Management And Operational Problems Of Rural Water Supply In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Water Corporation Awka).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 05 2013. Web. 05 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/1592/management-and-operational-problems-of-rural-water-supply-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-water-corporation-awka>.
"Management And Operational Problems Of Rural Water Supply In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Water Corporation Awka).." ProjectStoc.com. 05, 2013. Accessed 05, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/1592/management-and-operational-problems-of-rural-water-supply-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-water-corporation-awka.
- Related Works
- The Importance Of Planning And Control In An Organisation (a Case Study Of General Cotton Mill Ltd. Onitsha, Anambra State)
- Analysing Debt Management Techniques In Business Organisations In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Nigeria Bottling Company Plc, Enugu)
- A Study On The Strategies For Managing Environmental Factors In Business Organisations In Nigeria (a Study Of Some Selected Manufacturing Firms In Enugu State)
- Establishment And Management Of A Small Scale Poultry Business (a Case Study Of Alpha Poultry Farm Emene, Enugu State)
- Public Relations As A Tool For Conflict Management In The Niger Delta Region (a Case Study Of Niger Delta Development Commission)
- The Use Of Public Relations In Business Management (a Case Study Of Newspaper)
- Impact Of Automated Teller Machine On Bank Customers Satisfaction In Banks
- Effect Of Proper Records Management On Workers Productivity
- The Impact Of Management Consultancies On Small Scale Business Development (a Case Study Of Macon Bread Industry In Enugu State)
- Strategies For Managing Stress For The Sustainance Of Organizational Effectiveness By A Manager (a Case Study Of Diamond Banks In Enugu Metropolis)