Having looked at the present trend in the Nigerian economy it is very obvious that price of items has continued to raise especially food related items.
A special reference will be on the impact of inflation in income and wealth distribution of the nation (A case study of Enugu state)
The work is divided into five chapters one focused on the introduction and definition of the problem presented by the study chapter two dwelt on the review of related literature.
Chapter three is all about research design and methodology formed of the research work.
Chapter analysis of data as well as testing of hypothesis while the summary of findings, recommendations and conclusion were death with in chapter five
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 Background of study.
1.2 Statements of problem.
1.3 Objective of the study.
1.4 Significance of the study
1.6 Scope and limitation of the study
2.0 Review of literature
2.1 Meaning of inflation
2.2 Types/causes of inflation
2.3 Peryas, Veness of inflation
2.4 Brief history on world inflation
2.5 Brief history on Nigeria inflation
2.6 Inflation and economic development
2.7 Effects of inflation on savings
2.81Effects of inflation on exports
2.82Effect of inflation on import.
RESEARCH DESIGN AND METHODOLOGY
3.0 Source of data
3.1 Secondary of data
3.1.3Sample size determination
3.2 Methods of investigation
3.3 Method of questionnaire distribution
4.0 PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS OF DATA
5.0 Summary of findings recommendations, conclusions and areas of further research
5.1 Summary of findings
5.4 Areas of further research.
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 05). The Effect Of Inflation On Income & Wealth Distribution Of The Nation [a Case Study Of The Petroleum Training Institution (pti) Efuru Warri].. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 05, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/1672/the-effect-of-inflation-on-income-wealth-distribution-of-the-nation
"The Effect Of Inflation On Income & Wealth Distribution Of The Nation [a Case Study Of The Petroleum Training Institution (pti) Efuru Warri]." ProjectStoc.com. 05 2013. 2013. 05 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/1672/the-effect-of-inflation-on-income-wealth-distribution-of-the-nation>.
"The Effect Of Inflation On Income & Wealth Distribution Of The Nation [a Case Study Of The Petroleum Training Institution (pti) Efuru Warri].." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 05 2013. Web. 05 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/1672/the-effect-of-inflation-on-income-wealth-distribution-of-the-nation>.
"The Effect Of Inflation On Income & Wealth Distribution Of The Nation [a Case Study Of The Petroleum Training Institution (pti) Efuru Warri].." ProjectStoc.com. 05, 2013. Accessed 05, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/1672/the-effect-of-inflation-on-income-wealth-distribution-of-the-nation.
- Related Works
- An Assessment Of The Effect Of Motivation On Workers, Performance (a Case Study Of Nike Lake, Resort Enugu)
- Motivation And Management Development In A Business Organization (a Case Study Of Anammco)
- Problems Of Inadequate Fuel Distribution In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Enugu State)
- Effect Of Motivation On Workers In The Public Sector (a Case Study Of Nigerian Telecommunication Limited (nitel) Enugu)
- The Appraisal Of Man Power Training And Development Programme (a Case Study Of Anammco Enugu)
- An Analysis Of Factors Responsible For Low Productivity Of Employees In Government Parastatals (a Study Of National Electric Power Authority Enugu Zonal Office)
- Strategies Of Promoting Productivity In Civil Service (a Case Study Of Enugu State Civil Services Commission)
- Importance Of Communication In A Business Organisation
- The Economic Effect Of Unemployment On The Nigeria Economy (a Case Study Of Nnewi North L.g.a. In Anambra State)
- The Role Of Planning And Forecasting In Business Organization (a Case Study Of Eastern Shop Nigeria Limited Ogui Enugu, Enugu State)