The Nigeria society today is crawling with all kinds of human activities in pursuit of survival. A peasant farmer who usually wakes up every day knows that his duty is to go to his farm and see whether his crops are growing find and healthy. A medical doctor has the duty or attending to patients in the hospital while teachers are there to impact knowledge into people. What then does a businessman do in his or her business activities.
These activities of human being for survival has gone beyond the limit of home-stead. Our campuses today have all erupted with all kinds of business activities creating employment for the unemployed citizens. Youths in the society engages themselves in the sale of one item or the other in pursuit of survival locally expressed as â€œMan must wakâ€.
For the purposes of this study based on our research exercises, our topic had been the feasibility of drinking water business in Campus III of IMT Enugu the researcher have come out with relevant data to prove the drinking water business as an on going business activity in the campus. At the beginning of this study, chapter one only give the over-view or background study of the topic while chapter two review some relevant literature. The chapter (i.e 3) goes to touch the conclusion presentation of my research, data analysis â€“ then conclusion and recommendation drawn.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
TABLE OF CONTENT
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
1.2 STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
1.3 OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
1.4 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
1.5 SCOPE OF THE STUDY
1.6 DEFINITION OF TERMS
2.1 APPROACHES TO INVESTMENT DECISION
2.2 FEASIBILITY ANALYSIS
2.3 WATER AS A MARKETABLE COMMODITY
2.4 IMT CAMPUS THREE (III)
2.5 METHOD OF ANALYSIS
3.1 DATA PRESENTATION
3.2 DATA ANALYSIS
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). Feasibility Of Drinking Water Business In Campus Iii Of Imt Enugu.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/848/feasibility-of-drinking-water-business-in-campus-iii-of-imt-enugu
"Feasibility Of Drinking Water Business In Campus Iii Of Imt Enugu." ProjectStoc.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/848/feasibility-of-drinking-water-business-in-campus-iii-of-imt-enugu>.
"Feasibility Of Drinking Water Business In Campus Iii Of Imt Enugu.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/848/feasibility-of-drinking-water-business-in-campus-iii-of-imt-enugu>.
"Feasibility Of Drinking Water Business In Campus Iii Of Imt Enugu.." ProjectStoc.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/848/feasibility-of-drinking-water-business-in-campus-iii-of-imt-enugu.
- Related Works
- Leadership And Its Effects On Performance, Achievement And Goal Realization
- Joint Action Committee Of Trade Union (jactu): Its History, Process Of Operation And Organization In Enugu State
- The Problems Of Revenue Generation In Local Government Area Of Nigeria
- Impact Of Branding And Packaging On Sales Turnover Of Nestle Food Nigeria Plc
- Cash Management In Departmental Stores (a Case Study Of Eastern Shop In Enugu State)
- The Impact Of Manpower Development And Training In Efficient Management Of Parastatal (a Case Study Of Nigeria Railway Corporation Eastern Division Enugu)
- Problems And Prospects Of Management Of Hotels (a Case Study Of Hotel Presidential)
- The Role Of Small-scale Industries In The Economic Development Of Nigeria
- The Importance Of Ethics And Social Responsibilities Of Business Organisation ( A Case Study Of Nigerian Bottling Company Plc Enugu )
- The Role Of Personnel Management In Enhancing Industrial Harmony (a Case Study Of Cotton Mills Onitsha)