This project investigated the Factors Affecting Small Scale Business Enterprises in Kaduna Metropolis. Textbooks and journals were reviewed in order to establish the theoretical base for the study. Five research questions were postulated to guide the study. Out of which questionnaire items were developed.
A sample size of 72 was adopted from the four small scale business enterprises in Kaduna metropolis. These questionnaires were administered and analyzed using the frequency distribution and mean score.
The study revealed among other things that government does not really support the small scale business enterprises to grow as it was expected and most business enterprise find it difficult to obtain capital either from the government or the banks. The study has drawn conclusion that what is really affecting the small scale business enterprises are lack of capital for expansion. Recommendations are made that government and banks should give loans to businesses and reduce the interest rates.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of Contents
1.1Statement of Problem
1.2Aims and Objectives of Study
1.4Significance of the Study
1.5Scope of the Study
1.6Limitation of the Study
1.7Definition of Terms
2.1Definition of Small Scale Business
2.2The Role and Characteristics of Small Scale Business in Kaduna Metropolis
2.3Analysis of Factors Affecting Small Scale Business Enterprises
2.4Policies for Promotion of Small Scale Business in Kaduna
3.1Area of Study
3.2Population of the Study
3.3Sample Size/Sampling Techniques
3.4Method of Data Collection
3.5Instrument of Data Collection
3.6Validation of the Instrument
3.7Administration of the Instrument
Data Presentation and Analysis
Summary, Conclusions and Recommendations
5.4Areas for Further Studies
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 04). Factors Affecting Small Scale Business Enterprises In Kaduna Metropolis.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 04, 2014, from https://projectstoc.com/read/2096/factors-affecting-small-scale-business-enterprises-in-kaduna-metropolis
"Factors Affecting Small Scale Business Enterprises In Kaduna Metropolis." ProjectStoc.com. 04 2014. 2014. 04 2014 <https://projectstoc.com/read/2096/factors-affecting-small-scale-business-enterprises-in-kaduna-metropolis>.
"Factors Affecting Small Scale Business Enterprises In Kaduna Metropolis.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 04 2014. Web. 04 2014. <https://projectstoc.com/read/2096/factors-affecting-small-scale-business-enterprises-in-kaduna-metropolis>.
"Factors Affecting Small Scale Business Enterprises In Kaduna Metropolis.." ProjectStoc.com. 04, 2014. Accessed 04, 2014. https://projectstoc.com/read/2096/factors-affecting-small-scale-business-enterprises-in-kaduna-metropolis.
- Related Works
- The Use Of Public Relations In Business Management (a Case Study Of Newspaper)
- Availability Of Office Equipment And Its Effect On Office Workers Productivity In Kaduna Polytechnic
- Impact Of Internal Control To An Organization (a Case Study Of Power Holding Company Of Nigeria Enugu)
- Management Problems Of Public Enterprises (a Case Of Anammco)
- The Effect Of Communication Gap In The Achievement Of Organizational Goal (a Case Study Of Nigeria Bottling Company Onitsha)
- Attitude Of Consumers Towards Public Utilities (a Case Study Of Nepa, Enugu Metropolis
- The Impact Of Monetary Incentive On Organisation Performance (a Case Study Of First Bank Plc Enugu)
- Strategies For Introducing A New Product In The Market (a Case Study Of Fanta Lemon Of Coca-cola Company In Enugu Metropolis)
- Staff Welfare Scheme In Government Parastatals (a Case Study Of Enugu State Water Corporation)
- Effect Of Local Government Administration In Economic And Social Development