Crude oil is the worldâ€™s most important mineral. It is the heart of modern technology. Almost every modern technological advancement depends on the by-products of crude oil. And fuel is one of such by product without fuel modern life vis-a vis Nigeria economy with all its convenience would be impossible.
Just thinking of Nigeria without petroleum products gives us goods pimples the size of peanut. No movements in socio-economy almost nothing. The economy will be in shambles, hence there will be chaos and anarchy in every nook and cranny
In the Nigeria economy crude oil holds the key to her modern life. Nigeriaâ€™s economy fortunes and misfortunes are in the hands of crude oil. The country earns more than 90 percent at its foreign exchange (forex) revenue form crude oil (fuel)
This research is aimed the finding out the causes effect and solution or remedy to fuel scarcity in our countryâ€™s economy Nigeria if properly understood and implemented. The work is divided into three parts the first part deal with the introduction of the subject matter, the second part deals with the origin of the study whole the third part deal with data presentation analysis recommendation and conclusion
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
Background of the study
Problem associated with the subject matter
Problem the study will be concerned with importance of the study
Definition of the important terms
History of the study area
School of though within the subject area
School of though relevant to problem
Different method of studying the problem
Analysis of data
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 04). The Effects Of Fuel Crisis In Nigeria Economy (a Case Study Of Enugu Metropolis).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 04, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/1481/the-effects-of-fuel-crisis-in-nigeria-economy-a-case-study-of-enugu-metropolis
"The Effects Of Fuel Crisis In Nigeria Economy (a Case Study Of Enugu Metropolis)." ProjectStoc.com. 04 2013. 2013. 04 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/1481/the-effects-of-fuel-crisis-in-nigeria-economy-a-case-study-of-enugu-metropolis>.
"The Effects Of Fuel Crisis In Nigeria Economy (a Case Study Of Enugu Metropolis).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 04 2013. Web. 04 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/1481/the-effects-of-fuel-crisis-in-nigeria-economy-a-case-study-of-enugu-metropolis>.
"The Effects Of Fuel Crisis In Nigeria Economy (a Case Study Of Enugu Metropolis).." ProjectStoc.com. 04, 2013. Accessed 04, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/1481/the-effects-of-fuel-crisis-in-nigeria-economy-a-case-study-of-enugu-metropolis.
- Related Works
- Safety Management Programme In Manufacturing Firm Using The Ninth Mile Enugu And Golden Guniea Plc (nbpc) Umuahia For The Ease Study
- An Investigation Into The Role Of Small Scale Industries In The Economic Development Of Nigeria (a Focus In Abia State)
- Government Regulation And Control Of Business In A Developing Economy (a Case Study Of Sunrise Flour Mills Nig Ltd.)
- The Effect Of Uncontrolable Importation On Indegineous Industries (a Case Study Of Nigeria Breweries Plc)
- Inventory Valuation As An Aid To Manufacturing Industry (a Case Study Of Tea-time Bread Industry, Enugu)
- Motivation And Management Development In A Business Organization (a Case Study Of Anammco)
- The Impact Of Foreign Direct Investment On The Nigerian Economy (a Case Study Of Nbc Plc Enugu)
- The Impact Of Supervision On Effective Bank Management (a Case Study Of United Bank Of African Plc (u.b.a) Station Road Enugu)
- An Appraisal Of The Role Of Smuggling Activities In The Total Purchase (a Case Study Of Nigeria Imigration Enugu)
- The Need For Efficient Inventory Management In A Manufacturing Company (a Case Study Of Nigeria Bottling Company N.b.c Enugu State)