This research project is a very crucial study for the management and students of institute of management technology (IMT) Enugu. The study was motivated by the necessity to determine the causes, role, resolution and management of frustration and interpersonal conflict among the students of IMT Enugu.
To solve the research problem both primary and secondary data were collected the researcher instrument used in collected the searcher instrument used in collocating the data were questionnaire, oral and also observation the respondents are some fraction of only IMT students.
In organizing and representing data collected tables figures and percentage were using the chi-square.
Data analysis and interpretation gave the followings.
1)Frustration among IMT students is caused mostly by inadequate accommodation, lecture method and environment, delay in attending to students and being a victime of circumstance.
2)That interpersonal conflict is mostly caused by inadequate accommodation misunderstanding and communication gap.
3) That conflict is good and bad. That is, it enhance students performance and also caused anxiety and other unpleasant feelings and can lead to destruction.
4)That more than half of the students have experienced frustration.
Based on the findings, the researcher recommends that.
1)That school management should provide adequate accommodation of lecture hall chairs/desk and also hostel accommodation.
2)The students and management should accept the presents of conflict since it is inevitable.
3)Management and lecturers should ensure that they use effective means communicating with students.
4)Management should ensure that its staff improvement on the method of attending to students.
5)Management should pay adequate attention to the needs of the students through proper understanding and co-operation.
6)Students should learn to identify their needs and predict the cause of frustration and conflict so that they would know, how to manage it.
The conclusion of the study is that frustration and conflict and conflict are phenomenon that cannot be totally eliminated in any social system. They are caused by inadequate facilities, lecture method gap, delay in solving problems and so on. Thus not all conflicts are harmful, some are beneficial. In view of these pheromone, the students have to anticipate some of them and this mange and cope with them.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
1.2STATEMENT OF THE STUDY
1.3PURPOSE OF THE STUDY
1.4SCOPE OF THE STUDY
1.7SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
1.8LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
1.9DEFINITIONS OF TERMS
2.0REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE
2.1THE CONCEPT OF FRUSTRATION AND CONFLICT
2.2FRUSTRATION AND CONFLICT
2.3VIEWS OF CONFLICT
2.4STAGS OF CONFLICT
2.5CAUSES OF FRUSTRATION AND CONFLICT
2.6EFFECTS OF INDIVIDUAL FRUSTRATION
2.7CONFLICT RESOLUTIONS AND MANAGEMENT
3.0RESEARCH DESIGN AND METHODOLOGY
3.2AREA OF STUDY
3.3POPULATION OF THE STUDY
3.4SAMPLE AND SAMPLING PROCEDURE
3.5INSTRUMENT FOR DATA COLLECTION
3.6VALIDATION OF THE INSTRUMENT
3.7RELIABILITY OF THE STUDY
3.8METHOD OF DATA COLLECTION
3.9METHOD OF DATA ANALYSIS.
4.0DATA PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS
4.1PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS OF DATA
4.2TESTING OF HYPOTHESIS
4.3SUMMARY OF RESULTS
5.0DISCUSSIONS, RECOMMENDATION CONCLUSION
5.1DISCUSSION OF RESULTS / FINDINGS
5.3IMPLICATION OF THE RESEARCH FINDINGS
5.5SUGGESTION OF FURTHER RESEARCHER
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 12). Individual Frustration And Interpersonal Conflict Among Youth (a Case Study Of Imt Enugu).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 12, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/525/individual-frustration-and-interpersonal-conflict-among-youth-a-case-study-of-imt-enugu
"Individual Frustration And Interpersonal Conflict Among Youth (a Case Study Of Imt Enugu)." ProjectStoc.com. 12 2012. 2012. 12 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/525/individual-frustration-and-interpersonal-conflict-among-youth-a-case-study-of-imt-enugu>.
"Individual Frustration And Interpersonal Conflict Among Youth (a Case Study Of Imt Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 12 2012. Web. 12 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/525/individual-frustration-and-interpersonal-conflict-among-youth-a-case-study-of-imt-enugu>.
"Individual Frustration And Interpersonal Conflict Among Youth (a Case Study Of Imt Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. 12, 2012. Accessed 12, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/525/individual-frustration-and-interpersonal-conflict-among-youth-a-case-study-of-imt-enugu.
- Related Works
- The Problems Of Financial Small Scale Industries In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Alpha Paper Mill Ltd. Ogidi)
- Effects Of Selection Process On Labour Turnover And Productivity Of Employees (a Case Study Of Nigerian Bottling Company Plc, 9th Mile Enugu)
- A Critical Study Of The Problem And Prospects Of Timber Business In Enugu State (a Case Study Of Enugu Timber Dealers And Sawers Association Kenyatta)
- The Role Of Public Relations In A Corporate Organisation (a Case Study Of Nitel Plc Enugu)
- Impact Of Staff Development In Effective Management Of Government Parastatal (a Case Study Of Nepa) Enugu District
- Problems Facing Students In Higher Institution [case Study Of I.m.t And Suggested Ways Of Solving Them
- Problems Of Staff Training And Development In Nigeria Companies (a Case Study Of Nigeria Telecommunication Plc Onitsha)
- The Impact Of Apprenticeship In The Examination Of Manpower In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Enugu Metropolis)
- The Purpose And Use Of Management Consultancy Firm In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Onitsha South (l.g.a) In Anambra State)
- Influence Of Staff Training And Development On Operations Of Non Governmental Organization (a Case Study Of Anammco Enugu)