The sole aim of this research work is to find out the causes and effect of Examination malpractice in the institutions of higher learning in Nigeria.
As a result of the Impact of Examination Malpractice in the institutions of higher learning today, its implications and side effect of it, the researcher used IMT Enugu a case study to find out the following causes and effect of Examination malpractice.
(i)Students absolute neglect to their studies
(ii)The made rush for paper certificate, ignoring technical skill.
(iii)The everyday increase cost of education made students to do all sorts of malpractice in other to succeed.
(iv)Also the poor laboratories and libraries in some of higher school leads to such practice.
(v)The inability of the government to take good care of lecturers and also employment of love caliber teachers, promote the practice.
(vi)The secret cult activities in the campuses of higher institution lead to an increase in the Examination malpractice in Nigeria.
(vii)The researcher also find out that some parents of students promote and support their children even to the extent of giving them money to encourage the practice.
(viii)As result of students malpractice in the Examination, our Institution today produces half graduates who are educated illiterates.
(ix)Examination malpractice among students of higher institution IMT in particular has caused frustration and problem among other things to some home.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of Contents
History of Exam Malpractice
Causes and Effects of Exam Malpractice on the students in the Institution of higher learning and on the entire society.
Solution to Exam Malpractice in the of higher learning and other students.
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). Examination Malpractice In Nigerian Schools (a Case Study Of Imt Enugu).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/882/examination-malpractice-in-nigerian-schools-a-case-study-of-imt-enugu
"Examination Malpractice In Nigerian Schools (a Case Study Of Imt Enugu)." ProjectStoc.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/882/examination-malpractice-in-nigerian-schools-a-case-study-of-imt-enugu>.
"Examination Malpractice In Nigerian Schools (a Case Study Of Imt Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/882/examination-malpractice-in-nigerian-schools-a-case-study-of-imt-enugu>.
"Examination Malpractice In Nigerian Schools (a Case Study Of Imt Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/882/examination-malpractice-in-nigerian-schools-a-case-study-of-imt-enugu.
- Related Works
- Factors Militating Against Human Resources Development (a Case Study Of Enugu North Local Government)
- The Impact Of Manpower Training And Development In The Oil Industry In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Shell Petroleum Development Company Limited)
- The Issues Of Corporate Social Responsibility: A Must To Nigeria Business Organization (a Case Study Of Guinness Nigeria Plc)
- Establishment And Management Of A Small Scale Poultry Farm At Omuma In Oru East L.g.a. Imo State
- Evaluation Of Management By Objective And Itâ€™s Applications In Financial Institutions In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc New Market Road, Onitsha)
- Training And Development Prerequisite For High Productivity (a Case Study Of Beecham Plc)
- Inefficiency In The Nigerian Public Service (a Case Study Of The National Electric Power Authority Plc)
- The Effects Of Human Resources Development On Organizational Growth (a Case Study Of Industrial Training Fund Enugu Area Office)
- Multi National Companies And Their Social Responsibilities In Their Host Communities (a Case Study Of Shell Company Port-harcourt, River State)
- Problems And Prospects Of Operating A Small Scale Business In Enugu Metropolis (a Case Study Of Grand Metropoles Hotel, Enugu)