The problems of revenue collection in government establishment is a topic c chosen from business administration field.
The purpose of this research work is to identity the factor limiting revenue collection in Anambra State local government system with particular references to Idemili North local government system, suggest solution to them.
Finally, this research work will help us to know the following.
1.To find out the extent to which lack of effective planning and control of local government financial resources constitute the major problems.
2.To find out the extent to which lack of investment foresight causes a problem to the council.
3.To find out the extent inexperience personnel contributed to poor revenue generation or collection in the Idemili local government system.
4.To find out the characteristic of the staff.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 General Background to the subject matter
1.2 Problems Associated with the Subject matter
1.3 Problems that the study will be concerned with
1.4 The Important of Studying the Subject
1.5 Definition of Important Term
2.1 The Origin of the Subject Area
2.2 School of Thought within the Subject Area
2.3 The School of thought relevant to the Problem of the Study
2.4 Different Method of Studying the Problem
CHAPTER THREE: CONCLUSION
3.1 Data Presentation Highlight of the Study
3.2 Analysis of the Data
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). The Problems Of Revenue Collection In Government Establishment (a Case Study Of Idemili North Local Government Area).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/855/the-problems-of-revenue-collection-in-government-establishment-a-case-study-of-idemili-north-local-government-area
"The Problems Of Revenue Collection In Government Establishment (a Case Study Of Idemili North Local Government Area)." ProjectStoc.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/855/the-problems-of-revenue-collection-in-government-establishment-a-case-study-of-idemili-north-local-government-area>.
"The Problems Of Revenue Collection In Government Establishment (a Case Study Of Idemili North Local Government Area).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/855/the-problems-of-revenue-collection-in-government-establishment-a-case-study-of-idemili-north-local-government-area>.
"The Problems Of Revenue Collection In Government Establishment (a Case Study Of Idemili North Local Government Area).." ProjectStoc.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/855/the-problems-of-revenue-collection-in-government-establishment-a-case-study-of-idemili-north-local-government-area.
- Related Works
- Increasing Organisational Efficiency Through Conflict Resolution (a Case Study Of Uba Plc Enugu)
- The Role Of Budgeting In Private Sector Management
- Budgeting And Budgetary Control In Business Organisation (a Case Study Of Emenite Nigeria Limitied Emene Enugu Branch)
- The Effect Of Fuel Crises In Nigerian Economy (a Case Study Of Enugu State)
- The Management Problems Of Government Parastatals In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Hotel Presidential Enugu)
- The Impact Of Management Information System On Bank Lending Decisions (a Case Study Of Standard Trust Bank Plc, Enugu)
- An Appraisal Of The Role Of Smuggling Activities In The Total Purchase (a Case Study Of Nigeria Imigration Enugu)
- Management Of Small Scale Industries In Enugu State Problems And Prospects (a Case Study Of Enugu South Local Government Area)
- The Concept Of Cost Consciousness In The Management Of Public Funds A Case Study Of Enugu State Ministry Of Finance And Economic Planning
- Problems And Solutions Facing Government Owned Enterprises, In Enugu (a Case Study Of Nepa)