There have been a lot of difficulties in determining the definition of small scale business. To determine what a small scale business is we have to put into consideration so many employees, asset values, sales volume, financial strength number of locations, relative size and so on.
Some definitions of small scale business have been put up as in the case of the industrial research unit if Obafemi Awolowo university Ife, which states that is one whose capital assets equipment plant and working capital are less than N250.000.00 and employing power of not less than 50 full time workers
This study work toward how this small scale business can source raw materials for their production and how some of their problem can be solved. Small scale business are being posed by a lot of problem like finance, social amenities, not belonging to union of small scale business lack of planning .
This work studies how this problems will be solved and suggest how people involved in small scale business can solve this problem and more away of sourcing raw materials.
This study also made use a random sampling method in its research where questionnaires were supplied and distributed to various concerned firms.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.2 Statement of problem
1.3 Objective of study
1.4 Research question
1.5 Hypothesis formulation
1.6 Significance of the study
1.7 Scope of the study
1.9 Definition of term
Chapter of reference
2.0 Literature review
2.2 Purpose of small- business
2.3 Types of raw- material
2.4 Basic requirement for effective business
2.5 Advantages of small business
2.6 Source of raw material and how to avoid failure in business
RESEARCH DESIGN & METHODOLOGY
3.0 Introduction of the study
3.1 research design
3.2 Area of study.
3.3 Population of the study
3.4 Sample size determination
3.5 Instrument for data collection
3.6 Variability of the instrument
3.7 Reliability of the instrument
3.8 Methods data collection
3.9 Method of data analysis
DATE PRESENTATION & ANALYSIS
4.1 Presentation & analysis of data
4.2 Testing of hypothesis
4.3 Summary of result
DISCUSSION RECOMMENDATION AND CONCLUSION
5.1 Discussion of result finding
5.4 Suggestion for further study
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 05). Sourcing Raw Materials For Small-scale Business In Nigeria.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 05, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/1675/sourcing-raw-materials-for-small-scale-business-in-nigeria
"Sourcing Raw Materials For Small-scale Business In Nigeria." ProjectStoc.com. 05 2013. 2013. 05 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/1675/sourcing-raw-materials-for-small-scale-business-in-nigeria>.
"Sourcing Raw Materials For Small-scale Business In Nigeria.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 05 2013. Web. 05 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/1675/sourcing-raw-materials-for-small-scale-business-in-nigeria>.
"Sourcing Raw Materials For Small-scale Business In Nigeria.." ProjectStoc.com. 05, 2013. Accessed 05, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/1675/sourcing-raw-materials-for-small-scale-business-in-nigeria.
- Related Works
- Job Interview â€“ A Way Of Selecting Suitable Worker In Industries (a Case Study Of Emenite Asbestor Nigeria Limited, Emene Enugu)
- Employee Participation In Decision Making And Its Impact On Productivity (a Case Study Of Anammco)
- The Impact Of Co-operative Organization (multi Purpose) In The Economic Development Of Enugu State (a Case Study Of Enugu Metropolis)
- Management Of Pension Schemes In Nigerian Public Service (a Case Study Of Pension/establishment, Enugu State Public Service)
- The Importance Of Inventory Management As A Tool For Cost Reduction In Manufacturing Companies (a Case Study Of Nigerian Breweries, Plc 9th Mile Corner)
- Problem And Prospects Of Distributing Soft Drinks Products In Enugu Metropolis (a Case Study Of Seven Up Bottling Co. Plc)
- The Problem And Prospects Of Entrepreneurship Development In Enugu State (a Case Study Of Enugu South Local Government Area)
- An Evaluation Of Management Training And Development In Guardian Newspaper Ltd, Lagos
- Effect Of Government Regulation On Business (a Case Study Of N.b.l. Plc)
- The Role Of Managers In Management Of Small Scale Business Organizations (a Case Study Of Top Rank Hotels Independence Layout Enugu)