With the transformation of the banking sub – sector from seller market and its aim chair banking marketing, the environment naturally become very competitive in the light of the above banks required efficient customer satisfaction to survive in the industry
This work therefore, focused on how application of marketing strategies can help in improving banking operation in Enugu metropolis to end this and for comparative study Afribank was chosen.
To solve the research problem both primary and secondary data were collected. The major research instrument used here was questionnaire based on the discussion with customer and that of the bank staff.
Data analysis and interpretation gave the following findings.
Most of the bank worker did not understand what marketing stands for most of the customers of the bank were still unsatisfied with their services, it si the issue of time saving that largly influence the choice of banks by customer. Based on the above finding the following recommendation were made.
There should be marketing department in every bank. The management of this bank should organize courses in basic marketing for their workers especially their frontrunners.
The bank should encourage their staff to take up relevant academic part time programme with a view to update their level of skill. The bank should be fully computerized and also have the minimum qualification for employment.
The conclusion of the study is that customer are still unsatisfied with the operation of the bankers, but the application of marketing strategies would ensure sustainable profitability and better customer satisfaction.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.1 Background of the study overview of Afri bank plc
1.2 Statement of the study
1.3 Objective of the study
1.4 Significance of the study
1.5 Research questionnaire / hypothesis
1.6 Scope of the study
1.7 Limitation of the study
1.8 Definition of the terms
2.1 Marketing strategies and its objective
2.2 Types of marketing strategies for services
2.3 Planning marketing strategies for services
2.4 Bank / customer relationship in Nigeria
2.5 Evolution of money system in Nigeria
2.6 A brief history of commercial banks
Discussion of finding
3.1 Source of data
3.2 Research method
3.3 Population of the study
3.4 Determination of sample size
Summary of finding, conclusion and recommendation
4.1 Summary of finding
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 12). Application Of Marketing Strategies For Improving Banking Operation (case Study Of Afribank Plc Enugu).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 12, 2014, from https://projectstoc.com/read/5875/application-of-marketing-strategies-for-improving-banking-operation-case-study-of-afribank-plc-enugu-7077
"Application Of Marketing Strategies For Improving Banking Operation (case Study Of Afribank Plc Enugu)." ProjectStoc.com. 12 2014. 2014. 12 2014 <https://projectstoc.com/read/5875/application-of-marketing-strategies-for-improving-banking-operation-case-study-of-afribank-plc-enugu-7077>.
"Application Of Marketing Strategies For Improving Banking Operation (case Study Of Afribank Plc Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 12 2014. Web. 12 2014. <https://projectstoc.com/read/5875/application-of-marketing-strategies-for-improving-banking-operation-case-study-of-afribank-plc-enugu-7077>.
"Application Of Marketing Strategies For Improving Banking Operation (case Study Of Afribank Plc Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. 12, 2014. Accessed 12, 2014. https://projectstoc.com/read/5875/application-of-marketing-strategies-for-improving-banking-operation-case-study-of-afribank-plc-enugu-7077.
- Related Works
- An Investigation Into Staff Motivation And Productivity In Government Secondary Schools (a Case Study Of Pankshin Local Government Area)
- The Impact Of Marketing Strategies On The Performance Of Seven Up Bottling Company Ltd 9th Mile (a Case Study Of Seven Up Industry 9th Mile Enugu State
- The Impact Of “marketing Mix” In The Accomplishment Of Organization Objective (a Case Study Of Unilever Brothers Nigeria Plc)
- Influence Of Stores Image On Consumer Patronage Of Fast Food Outlets Of Chitis Company Enugu
- The Effect Of Pricing Strategies On The Marketing Of Agricultural Produce In Enugu State (a Case Study Of Oji-urban Enugu State)
- Product Development In The Cable Industry: Problems And Prospect (a Case Study Of Cutix Cable Plc Nnewi Anambra State)
- Marketing Of Laundering And Dry Cleaning Services In Enugu State (a Case Study Of Rex Brothers)
- The Impacts Of Advertising On The Marketing Of Hotel Services In Enugu Metropolise (a Case Study Of Mac-davos Hotel)
- Consumer Brand Preference In The Purchase Of Beverage In Enugu Metropolis
- The Role Of Public Relations In Improving The Image Of Tertiary Institutions In Enugu Metropolis (a Case Study Of Imt Enugu)