With the transformation of the banking sub – sector from seller market and its aim chair banking marketing, the environment naturally become very competitive in the light of the above banks required efficient customer satisfaction to survive in the industry
This work therefore, focused on how application of marketing strategies can help in improving banking operation in Enugu metropolis to end this and for comparative study Afribank was chosen.
To solve the research problem both primary and secondary data were collected. The major research instrument used here was questionnaire based on the discussion with customer and that of the bank staff.
Data analysis and interpretation gave the following findings.
Most of the bank worker did not understand what marketing stands for most of the customers of the bank were still unsatisfied with their services, it si the issue of time saving that largly influence the choice of banks by customer. Based on the above finding the following recommendation were made.
There should be marketing department in every bank. The management of this bank should organize courses in basic marketing for their workers especially their frontrunners.
The bank should encourage their staff to take up relevant academic part time programme with a view to update their level of skill. The bank should be fully computerized and also have the minimum qualification for employment.
The conclusion of the study is that customer are still unsatisfied with the operation of the bankers, but the application of marketing strategies would ensure sustainable profitability and better customer satisfaction.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.1 Background of the study overview of Afri bank plc
1.2 Statement of the study
1.3 Objective of the study
1.4 Significance of the study
1.5 Research questionnaire / hypothesis
1.6 Scope of the study
1.7 Limitation of the study
1.8 Definition of the terms
2.1 Marketing strategies and its objective
2.2 Types of marketing strategies for services
2.3 Planning marketing strategies for services
2.4 Bank / customer relationship in Nigeria
2.5 Evolution of money system in Nigeria
2.6 A brief history of commercial banks
Discussion of finding
3.1 Source of data
3.2 Research method
3.3 Population of the study
3.4 Determination of sample size
Summary of finding, conclusion and recommendation
4.1 Summary of finding
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 12). Application Of Marketing Strategies For Improving Banking Operation (case Study Of Afribank Plc Enugu).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 12, 2014, from https://projectstoc.com/read/5875/application-of-marketing-strategies-for-improving-banking-operation-case-study-of-afribank-plc-enugu-7077
"Application Of Marketing Strategies For Improving Banking Operation (case Study Of Afribank Plc Enugu)." ProjectStoc.com. 12 2014. 2014. 12 2014 <https://projectstoc.com/read/5875/application-of-marketing-strategies-for-improving-banking-operation-case-study-of-afribank-plc-enugu-7077>.
"Application Of Marketing Strategies For Improving Banking Operation (case Study Of Afribank Plc Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 12 2014. Web. 12 2014. <https://projectstoc.com/read/5875/application-of-marketing-strategies-for-improving-banking-operation-case-study-of-afribank-plc-enugu-7077>.
"Application Of Marketing Strategies For Improving Banking Operation (case Study Of Afribank Plc Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. 12, 2014. Accessed 12, 2014. https://projectstoc.com/read/5875/application-of-marketing-strategies-for-improving-banking-operation-case-study-of-afribank-plc-enugu-7077.
- Related Works
- The Impact Of Product Advertisement On Sales Volume Of Companies (a Case Study Of Nigeria Breweries Plc 9th Mile Corner)
- Marketing Of Diary Product In Enugu Metropolis (a Case Study Of Fan Milk Nigeria Plc)
- Consumer Protection And Drug Marketing In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Juhel Pharmaceutical Company Enugu)
- The Impact Of Effective Management Of Resources In Solving Unemployment Problem In Nigeria. (a Case Study Of Oji-reiver Local Government Enugu)
- The Impacts Of Advertising On The Marketing Of Hotel Services In Enugu Metropolise (a Case Study Of Mac-davos Hotel)
- Effect Of Promotional Tools In Product Marketing
- Promotion As A Strategic Instrument In The Sales Of Malt Drinks (a Case Study Of Guinness Nigeria Plc Enugu Metropolis)
- The Services Of Abc Shuttle Express (a Case Study Of Abc Shuttle Asata Enugu Branch)
- The Impact Of Advertising On The Marketing Of Consumers Products (a Study Of Nigeria Breweries Plc, Enugu State)
- The Impact Of Branding On The Marketing Of Soft Drinks. A Case Study Of Nigeria Bottling Company (nbc) Plc 9th Mile Corner Enugu.