This research did a critical Appraisal of the Nigeria Export promotion council strategies in the Export of Nigeria goods.
In the 1960s, non oil products such as palm produce crera, cotton, groundnut, rubber etc were the major sources of our revenue. These give up about 80% of Nigeria total revenue worried about the trend the federal government in 1988 established the Nigeria Export Promotion Council and charged it with the task of reversion the trend. Sad enough there is little or no improvement in the effort. This situation thus promoted the researcher to critically appraise the strategies of NEPC in the export of Nigeria goods.
The study attempted to examine the managerial input of NEPC and to critically appraise their promotion strategies and practices geared towards the export of Nigeria goods. This prompted the appraisal in the resources, the fundamental activities of Nigeria export promotion council. This was necessary because the councils success is determine by the level of foreign earning from the non-oil proceeds.
The study reviewed NEPC achievements and failures since inception in 1988 with a view to areas that lacked proper attention so that ultimately, Nigeria can once again rely on proceeds from the non-oil sector of her economy.
A good number of recommendations were made as a result of this study. This great goal of increased foreign revenue from non-oil proceeds as a result of increase efficiency would have been achieved as a result of recommendation proffered in this study.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content
1.0 Introduction/background of the study
1.1 Brief History of the company under study
1.2 Statement of the problem
1.3 Onjective of the study
1.4 Hypothesis formulation
1.5 Significance of the study
1.6 Scope of the study
1.7 Definition of terms
2.1 Overview of Export
2.2 Meaning of Export promotion
2.3 The objective of Export promotion in international marketing.
2.4 The need of Nigeria Export promotion council
2.5 The structure of Exportable non-oil products
2.6 The establishment of Nigeria Export promotion council
3.0 Research design and methodology
3.1 Sources of data
3.2 Population of study
3.3 Determination of sample size
3.4 Sampling technique
3.5 Research instrument used
3.6 Method of questionnaire Administration
3.7 Test statistics used.
4.0 Data presentation and analysis and interpretation
4.1 Presentation and interpretation of data
4.2 Test of hypothesis
5.0 Summary of findings, Recommendation and conclusion
5.1 Summary of findings
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 12). A Critical Appraisal Of The Nigerian Export Promotion Council Strategies In The Export Of Nigeria Goods.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 12, 2014, from https://projectstoc.com/read/5831/a-critical-appraisal-of-the-nigerian-export-promotion-council-strategies-in-the-export-of-nigeria-goods-4027
"A Critical Appraisal Of The Nigerian Export Promotion Council Strategies In The Export Of Nigeria Goods." ProjectStoc.com. 12 2014. 2014. 12 2014 <https://projectstoc.com/read/5831/a-critical-appraisal-of-the-nigerian-export-promotion-council-strategies-in-the-export-of-nigeria-goods-4027>.
"A Critical Appraisal Of The Nigerian Export Promotion Council Strategies In The Export Of Nigeria Goods.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 12 2014. Web. 12 2014. <https://projectstoc.com/read/5831/a-critical-appraisal-of-the-nigerian-export-promotion-council-strategies-in-the-export-of-nigeria-goods-4027>.
"A Critical Appraisal Of The Nigerian Export Promotion Council Strategies In The Export Of Nigeria Goods.." ProjectStoc.com. 12, 2014. Accessed 12, 2014. https://projectstoc.com/read/5831/a-critical-appraisal-of-the-nigerian-export-promotion-council-strategies-in-the-export-of-nigeria-goods-4027.
- Related Works
- The Impact Of Effective Management Of Resources In Solving Unemployment Problem In Nigeria. (a Case Study Of Oji-reiver Local Government Enugu)
- Sociological Factors Affecting Customers’ Behaviour In The Marketing Of Some Selected Consumer’s Goods
- The Marketing Problem Prospects Of The Five Star Hotels In Enugu Metropolis (a Case Study Of Nike Report Hotel Enugu)
- Consumer Protection And Drug Marketing In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Juhel Pharmaceutical Company Enugu)
- Factors Influencing Customers Patronage Of Fast Food Restaurants In Abia State, Nigeria
- Marketing Of Church Service (a Case Study Of Catholic Church In Enugu Metropolis)
- The Impact Of Nafdac On Marketing Of Drugs In Enugu State
- The Effectiveness Of Product Planning And Development In The Automobile Industry In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Anammco Ltd)
- Public Relation Activities In Tertiary Institutions In Enugu State (a Case Study Of Enugu State University Of Science And Technology Enugu State (esut)
- An Evaluation Of The Effectiveness Of Advertising In Changing Consumer Behaviour (a Case Study Of First Bank Of Nigeria Okpara Avenue Century Ii Advert Campaign)