This study was carried out by the researcher to examine and ascertain the role product advertising plays on sales volume of companies.
The study examines the twin problems of inconsistency and inflexibility in the advertising policy of companies.
The researcher used the survey research design to execute this study.
The population used by the research or for this study consisted of all the workers of the Nigerian Breweries Plc. At 9th mile corner, Ngwo in Enugu State.
The researcher used the systematic simple random sample techniques to select the sample used for the study.
The researcher used the Yaro Yainene’s formular for sample size determination to determine the sample size for the study
The researcher used the measurement tool (the questionnaire) as the major data collection instrument for this study.
Out of the 119 questionnaires administered by the researcher, 112 were returned and percentages to present and water interpret the data they generated for this study while they used the test for questionnaire content.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
OBJECTIVE OF STUDY
SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
SCOPE OF T HE STUDY
LIMITATION OF STUDY
DEFINITION OF TERMS
DESIGN OF THE STUDY
POPULATION OF THE STUDY
SELECTION AND CONSTRUCTION OF RESEARCH INSTRUMENT
ADMINISTRATION OF RESEARCH INSTRUMENT
METHOD OF DATA ANALYSIS
PRESENTATION, ANALYSIS AND INTERPRETATION OF DATA
TEST OF HYPOTHESES
SUMMARY OF FINDINGS
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 12). The Role Of Product Advertising On Sales Volum Of Companies (a Case Study Of Nbl).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 12, 2014, from https://projectstoc.com/read/5726/the-role-of-product-advertising-on-sales-volum-of-companies-a-case-study-of-nbl-9192
"The Role Of Product Advertising On Sales Volum Of Companies (a Case Study Of Nbl)." ProjectStoc.com. 12 2014. 2014. 12 2014 <https://projectstoc.com/read/5726/the-role-of-product-advertising-on-sales-volum-of-companies-a-case-study-of-nbl-9192>.
"The Role Of Product Advertising On Sales Volum Of Companies (a Case Study Of Nbl).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 12 2014. Web. 12 2014. <https://projectstoc.com/read/5726/the-role-of-product-advertising-on-sales-volum-of-companies-a-case-study-of-nbl-9192>.
"The Role Of Product Advertising On Sales Volum Of Companies (a Case Study Of Nbl).." ProjectStoc.com. 12, 2014. Accessed 12, 2014. https://projectstoc.com/read/5726/the-role-of-product-advertising-on-sales-volum-of-companies-a-case-study-of-nbl-9192.
- Related Works
- The Importance Of Distribution System In The Marketing Of Consumer Goods (a Case Study Of Cadbury Nigeria Plc)
- Impact Of Information Technology In Banking Industry (a Case Study Of Skye Bank Enugu)
- The Marketing Of Educational Service
- Effective Marketing Strategies For Colour Photo Processing Services (a Case Study Of Jonatex Ultra Modern Colour Lab Nkpor
- Product Planning And Distribution A Case Study Of Nigeria Bottling Company (nbc) Plc Enugu
- Effect Of Demographic Variables On The Purchase Of Fashion Related Products: A Study Of Students Of Abia State University, Uturu.
- Marketing Research As A Tool For Profitability In The Service Industry A Case Study Of Aiico Insurance Company Operations In Enugu Metropolis
- Public Relation And It’s Impact In The Banking Industry
- The Effectiveness Of Personal Selling In The Marketing Of Industrial Product In Enugu Metropolis A Case Study Of Emenite Nigeria Plc
- The Role Of Product Advertising On Sales Volume Of Companies