Promotion as we all know is an integral part of the entire marketing mix variable and concepts. Promotion is done for all marketing activities to have a feel of what the targeted market (consumers) feels or think about other variables of the marketing mix.
Production and marketing of goods and services make room for pricing placement and product. In promotion of goods and services communication process techniques must be applied, communication techniques have no dear demarcation from promotion because both strives to create awareness in form educate, entertain, influence, demand and create room for response and feedback.
Modern marketing calls for more than developing a product, pricing it attracting and making it attractive and accessible to target customers. It calls for the need for companies and organizations to communicate through promotion with their present and potential customers so as to be sure of its market share, loyalty, degree and the strength technique of its competitors.
1.1Background of the Study
1.2Statement of the Problem
1.3Objectives of the Study
1.4Significance of the Study
1.6Limitation of the Study
1.7Definition of Terms
2.2Methods of Using Promotional tools in Products Marketing
2.3Characteristics of Promotional Methods
2.4Importance of Promotion in Product Marketing
3.3Area of Study
3.4Population of the Study
3.5Sample and Sampling Technique
3.6Instrument for Data Collection
3.7Validation of the Instrument
3.8Reliability of the Instrument
3.9Method of Data Analysis
3.10Methods of data Analysis
Data Presentation and Analysis
4.2Characteristics of Respondents: Sex, Age and Educational Background
4.3Presentation and Analysis of Data
Summary, Conclusion and Recommendations
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 05). Effect Of Promotional Tools In Product Marketing.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 05, 2014, from https://projectstoc.com/read/2133/effect-of-promotional-tools-in-product-marketing
"Effect Of Promotional Tools In Product Marketing." ProjectStoc.com. 05 2014. 2014. 05 2014 <https://projectstoc.com/read/2133/effect-of-promotional-tools-in-product-marketing>.
"Effect Of Promotional Tools In Product Marketing.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 05 2014. Web. 05 2014. <https://projectstoc.com/read/2133/effect-of-promotional-tools-in-product-marketing>.
"Effect Of Promotional Tools In Product Marketing.." ProjectStoc.com. 05, 2014. Accessed 05, 2014. https://projectstoc.com/read/2133/effect-of-promotional-tools-in-product-marketing.
- Related Works
- The Effect Of Cost Control In Powering Industries (a Case Study Of Nigeria Breweries Plc. 9th Mile, Enugu Metropolis
- The Impact Of Promotional Activities On The Marketing Of Golden Morn Product In Enugu Metropolis
- Marketing Of Insurance Services In Nigeria: Problems & Prospects
- The Effectiveness Of Personal Selling Strategies In Marketing Of Cosmetics (a Case Study Of Bianca Cosmetics Enugu)
- Effects Of Sales Promotion On Organization.
- Great Customer Service As An Enabler Of Small Business Ventures
- Strategies For Introducing A New Product In The Market (a Case Study Of Encristo Phamaceuticals Limited In Umuahia Metropolis).
- The Role Of National Agency For Food And Drug Administration And Control (nafdac) In Consumer Protection In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Some Selected Pure Water Bottling Firms In Enugu)
- Causes And Effects Of Tax Evasion And Avoidance On The Economy (a Case Study Of Board Of Internal Revenue In Abia State)
- New Product Development And Organizational Performance (study Of Grand Malt)