The performance of marketing functions basically marrying consumer needs and wants with the appropriate products and services. It is the duty of the form to adopt appropriate marketing strategy to attract customers to itâ€™s product and since it is generally believed that marketing strategy affects the consumer buying behaviour.
This project therefore attempts to examine how the use of marketing strategies have generated sales for Guinness Nig. Plc following itâ€™s impact on consumer purchasing behaviours. Efforts are therefore made to show the relationship between sales turnover and the amount spent on marketing activities.
The project work is divided into five chapters conveying the introduction, literature review, research methodology, analysis of result and findings as well as recommendation and conclusion which might help to achieve greater sales using marketing strategies. In all special attention is paid to both the company sales record and the consumerâ€™s questionnaire for the analysis.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.1Background of the study
1.2Statement of the problem
1.3Objectives of the study
1.6Significance of the study
1.7Scope of the study
1.8Limitations of the study
2.2Marketing, objectives, marketing strategies and marketing programs
2.3selecting a marketing strategy
2.4Objectives of Guinness brewery nig. plc
2.5Relationship between marketing strategies and consumer purchasing behaviour for Guinness products
RESEARCH DESIGN AND METHODOLOGY
3.2Population of the study
3.3Sample size determination
3.4Instrument for data collection
3.5Validation of the instrument
3.6Reliability of the instrument
3.7Methods of data collection
3.8Method of data analysis
4.0Data presentation and analysis
4.1Presentation and analysis of data
4.2Testing of hypothesis
4.3Summary of finding
DISCUSSION, RECOMMENDATION AND CONCLUSION
5.1Discussion of findings
5.4Suggestion for further study
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). The Role Of Marketing Strategy In Determining Consumer Purchasing Behaviour (a Case Study Of Guinness Nigeria Plc).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/434/the-role-of-marketing-strategy-in-determining-consumer-purchasing-behaviour-a-case-study-of-guinness-nigeria-plc
"The Role Of Marketing Strategy In Determining Consumer Purchasing Behaviour (a Case Study Of Guinness Nigeria Plc)." ProjectStoc.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/434/the-role-of-marketing-strategy-in-determining-consumer-purchasing-behaviour-a-case-study-of-guinness-nigeria-plc>.
"The Role Of Marketing Strategy In Determining Consumer Purchasing Behaviour (a Case Study Of Guinness Nigeria Plc).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/434/the-role-of-marketing-strategy-in-determining-consumer-purchasing-behaviour-a-case-study-of-guinness-nigeria-plc>.
"The Role Of Marketing Strategy In Determining Consumer Purchasing Behaviour (a Case Study Of Guinness Nigeria Plc).." ProjectStoc.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/434/the-role-of-marketing-strategy-in-determining-consumer-purchasing-behaviour-a-case-study-of-guinness-nigeria-plc.
- Related Works
- The Role Of Retailing Business In The Development Of Nigeria Economy (a Case Study Of City Gift Supermarket Enugu)
- Effects Of Poor Management In Private Owned Establishment A Case Study Of Powerful Limited Enugu, Enugu State
- A Study Of Safety Management In The Nigerian Construction Industry
- Communication As A Managerial Tool For Efficient Organizational Performance (a Case Study Of Nitel Enugu)
- The Problems Of Financing A Small Scale Business In Nigeria A Case Study Of Garri Processing Industry Abakpa Nike Enugu
- Inventory Valuation, Management Organization (a Case Study Of Emenite Limited, Enugu)
- A Role Of Technology In Business (a Case Of Study Of Anamco Nigeria Ltd)
- The Effect Of Privatization And Commercialization Of Government Owned Companies In A Depressed Economy Like Nigeria (a Case Study As Con Oil Plc Enugu)
- Budgeting And Budgetary Control In Business Organisation (a Case Study Of Emenite Nigeria Limitied Emene Enugu Branch)
- Increasing Organisational Efficiency Through Conflict Resolution (a Case Study Of Uba Plc Enugu)