The performance of marketing functions basically marrying consumer needs and wants with the appropriate products and services. It is the duty of the form to adopt appropriate marketing strategy to attract customers to itâ€™s product and since it is generally believed that marketing strategy affects the consumer buying behaviour.
This project therefore attempts to examine how the use of marketing strategies have generated sales for Guinness Nig. Plc following itâ€™s impact on consumer purchasing behaviours. Efforts are therefore made to show the relationship between sales turnover and the amount spent on marketing activities.
The project work is divided into five chapters conveying the introduction, literature review, research methodology, analysis of result and findings as well as recommendation and conclusion which might help to achieve greater sales using marketing strategies. In all special attention is paid to both the company sales record and the consumerâ€™s questionnaire for the analysis.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.1Background of the study
1.2Statement of the problem
1.3Objectives of the study
1.6Significance of the study
1.7Scope of the study
1.8Limitations of the study
2.2Marketing, objectives, marketing strategies and marketing programs
2.3selecting a marketing strategy
2.4Objectives of Guinness brewery nig. plc
2.5Relationship between marketing strategies and consumer purchasing behaviour for Guinness products
RESEARCH DESIGN AND METHODOLOGY
3.2Population of the study
3.3Sample size determination
3.4Instrument for data collection
3.5Validation of the instrument
3.6Reliability of the instrument
3.7Methods of data collection
3.8Method of data analysis
4.0Data presentation and analysis
4.1Presentation and analysis of data
4.2Testing of hypothesis
4.3Summary of finding
DISCUSSION, RECOMMENDATION AND CONCLUSION
5.1Discussion of findings
5.4Suggestion for further study
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). The Role Of Marketing Strategy In Determining Consumer Purchasing Behaviour (a Case Study Of Guinness Nigeria Plc).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/434/the-role-of-marketing-strategy-in-determining-consumer-purchasing-behaviour-a-case-study-of-guinness-nigeria-plc
"The Role Of Marketing Strategy In Determining Consumer Purchasing Behaviour (a Case Study Of Guinness Nigeria Plc)." ProjectStoc.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/434/the-role-of-marketing-strategy-in-determining-consumer-purchasing-behaviour-a-case-study-of-guinness-nigeria-plc>.
"The Role Of Marketing Strategy In Determining Consumer Purchasing Behaviour (a Case Study Of Guinness Nigeria Plc).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/434/the-role-of-marketing-strategy-in-determining-consumer-purchasing-behaviour-a-case-study-of-guinness-nigeria-plc>.
"The Role Of Marketing Strategy In Determining Consumer Purchasing Behaviour (a Case Study Of Guinness Nigeria Plc).." ProjectStoc.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/434/the-role-of-marketing-strategy-in-determining-consumer-purchasing-behaviour-a-case-study-of-guinness-nigeria-plc.
- Related Works
- Problems And Prospect Of Establishment Of Small -scale Industries In Enugu State (a Case Study Of Patony Block Industry Presidential Road)
- Problems And Solutions Facing Government Owned Enterprises, In Enugu (a Case Study Of Nepa)
- Individual Frustration And Interpersonal Conflict Among Youth (a Case Study Of Imt Enugu)
- The Problems Of Financing A Small Scale Business In Nigeria A Case Study Of Garri Processing Industry Abakpa Nike Enugu
- Impact Of Budget And Budgetary Control (a Case Study Of Morris Fertilizer Company Minna, Nigeria State)
- The Effects Of Personnel Policies In Achievement Of Organization Goal (a Case Study Of Anambra Motor Manufacturing Company Ltd Emene Enugu)
- Low Productivity In Our Public Organization And Its Effects In Our Economy
- The Activities Of The National Association Of Chambers Of Commerce, Industries, Mines And Agriculture, Naccima In The Development Of Small And Medium Scale Industries In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Naccima Enugu)
- The Need For Staff Training And Development In Delta State (a Case Study Of Ika South Local Government Area)
- An Appraisal Of The Factors That Influence Consumer Choice For Cigarette Brands In Enugu Metropolis