This project carried out with the sole aim of denitrifying why and how â€œResearch is an instrument of organization effectivenessâ€ using Nigeria Bottling Company Plc Enugu as a case study four oral interview questions were used to guide the study. The oral interview questions were as follow:
Has research any important role to play in the efficiency growth and development of the organization? What are those factors that affect the research? Should research be of only scientific approach? Should research workers works base only within the organization or across the organization?
A sample of fifty (50) respondents were used to represent the entire population of the Nigeria Bottling Company Plc. mangers, researchers and other workers comprise the respondents of the interviews. Oral interview provided the source of data for the study, percentage were used to analyze the data. The data collected were presented with the use of
3. While setting up research department, organizations are advised to position. It in a way it will communicate adequately with other departments for effective results.
4. Organization needs to have a well-organized data bank and adequate management information system. As this helps a lot in retaining relevant information and collection of external information that will help the company in research and other wise.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.1 Background of study
1.2 Statement of the problem
1.3 Objectives of study
1.4 Significances of the study
1.5 Research question
1.6 Scope of the study
2.0 LITERATURE REVIEW
2.1 Research as an instrument of an organization effectiveness
2.2 The origin of the subject
2.3 Division of Research system
2.4 Research control within and outside the Organization
2.5 Information collection as a basis in research
2.6 Research instrument
3.0 Data presentation and Data Analysis
3.1 Research question
3.2 Summary of findings
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 05). Research As Instrument Of Organization Effectiveness (a Case Of The Nigerian Bottling Company Plc Enugu).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 05, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/1637/research-as-instrument-of-organization-effectiveness-a-case-of-the-nigerian-bottling-company-plc-enugu
"Research As Instrument Of Organization Effectiveness (a Case Of The Nigerian Bottling Company Plc Enugu)." ProjectStoc.com. 05 2013. 2013. 05 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/1637/research-as-instrument-of-organization-effectiveness-a-case-of-the-nigerian-bottling-company-plc-enugu>.
"Research As Instrument Of Organization Effectiveness (a Case Of The Nigerian Bottling Company Plc Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 05 2013. Web. 05 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/1637/research-as-instrument-of-organization-effectiveness-a-case-of-the-nigerian-bottling-company-plc-enugu>.
"Research As Instrument Of Organization Effectiveness (a Case Of The Nigerian Bottling Company Plc Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. 05, 2013. Accessed 05, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/1637/research-as-instrument-of-organization-effectiveness-a-case-of-the-nigerian-bottling-company-plc-enugu.
- Related Works
- The Role Of Small And Medium Salle Enterprises In Ravamping Nigerian Economy ( A Case Study Of Starlyine Nigeria Limited Aba)
- Importance Of Production Planning And Inventory Control In An Organization
- Management Of Employee Welfare With Emphasis On Industrial Accidents And Stafety (a Case Study Of Premier Breweries Plc Onitsha)
- The Role Of Motivation And Job Satisfaction In Improving The Performance Of Organization (a Case Study Of Anccor Foods And Packaging Nigeria)
- Using Management Information System To Improve Customer Services And Growth In The Banking Industry (a Case Study Of Inter-continental Bank)
- The Importance Of Organizational Structure In Effective Management (a Case Study Of General Cotton Mill Onitsha Anambra State)
- Effect Of Local Government Administration In Economic And Social Development
- Functions And Achievements Of Government Support Agencies In The Development Of Enterprenuership In Enugu State (a Case Study Of National Directorate Of Employment (n.d.e)
- An Appraisal Of The Factors That Influence Consumer Choice For Cigarette Brands In Enugu Metropolis
- Effects Of Selection Process On Labour Turnover And Productivity Of Employees (a Case Study Of Nigerian Bottling Company Plc, 9th Mile Enugu)