The need for holding inventories is inherited in any business organization. The space of the inventory will be proper controlled so that the objectives of carrying or maintaining adequate inventory levels at minimum cost can be realized.
The study therefore, examined the system of stock valuation, controlled and management in Emenite limited. Considering the nature of the study and the company, a lot of data were generated from questionnaire administration and proposal interview conducted on staff of the industry.
Based on the method of data collection, the researcher found out that the system of inventory control is adequate in design and effective in operation as regards the determination of stock levels which could be attributed to the use of scientific method in deterring the quantity and time to order.
The researcher strongly believe that proper and accurate recording of the him cards, the use of scientific method in stock level determination will enhance the inventory control system of the company.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of Content.
1.1 Background Of The Study
1.2 Statement Of Problems
1.3 Purpose Of The Study
1.4 Scope Of The Study
1.5 Research Questions
1.6 Research Hypothesis
1.7 Significance Of The Study
1.8 Limitations Of The Study
1.9 Definition Of Terms
2.1 Purchasing Procedure
2.2 Receipt Of Material
2.3 Accounting Treatment
2.4 Stores Routine
2.5 Inventory Control Terminology
2.6 Stock Cost
2.7 Inventory Control Terminology
2.8 Types Control System
2.9 Method of Valuing Materials.
3.1 Research Design
3.2 Area Of Study
3.3 Population Of Study
3.4 Sample And Sampling Procedure
3.5 Instruments Of Data Collection
3.6 Reliability Of The Instrument
3.7 Validation Of The Instrument
3.8 Method Data Collection
3.9 Method Of Data Analysis
4.1 Presentation And Analysis Data
4.2 Testing Of Hypothesis
4.3 Summary Of Result
4.4 First Null Hypothesis Testing
Discussion Of Result / Findings
5.3 Implications Of Research
5.5 Suggestion For Further Research
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). Inventory Valuation, Management Organization (a Case Study Of Emenite Limited, Enugu).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/934/inventory-valuation-management-organization-a-case-study-of-emenite-limited-enugu
"Inventory Valuation, Management Organization (a Case Study Of Emenite Limited, Enugu)." ProjectStoc.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/934/inventory-valuation-management-organization-a-case-study-of-emenite-limited-enugu>.
"Inventory Valuation, Management Organization (a Case Study Of Emenite Limited, Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/934/inventory-valuation-management-organization-a-case-study-of-emenite-limited-enugu>.
"Inventory Valuation, Management Organization (a Case Study Of Emenite Limited, Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/934/inventory-valuation-management-organization-a-case-study-of-emenite-limited-enugu.
- Related Works
- Motivational Imperatives In Service Industry (a Case Study Of Power Holding Company Of Nigeria)
- Problems Facing Students Of High Institution Of Learning And Their Solution (a Case Study Of Absu)
- An Assessment On The Effect On Workers Performance (a Case Study Of Nike Lake Resort Enugu)
- Problem Of Small Scale Industries In Enugu (a Case Study Of Family Joy Product)
- An Appraisal Of Local Government Councils Efforts Towards Community Development (a Case Study Of Enugu North Local Government Area)
- The Effect Of The Introduction Of Computer Into Business Organizations In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Golden Investment, Enugu)
- The Problem Of Effective Management In Government Owned Companies In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Nigerian Coal Co-operation Enugu)
- Effective Motivational Programmes And Productivity In Government Parastatals (a Case Study Of Imo State Health Management Board)
- The Impact Of Management Information System On Bank Lending Decisions (a Case Study Of Standard Trust Bank Plc, Enugu)
- The Need For Improved Customer Services In The Banking Industry (a Case Study Of Union Bank Of Nigeria Enugu Main Branch)