In this research on Urbanization - A problem to Food Production and Agricultural development in Enugu State, effort were made to address issues that are related to the problems, cause, effects, challenges, practice and solutions to the future management as it Concerns man and his environment and his economic system, health security as well as food through agriculture and its related sectors.
However, urbanization has been the problem of the world today especially in Enugu State it has taken its stand through the regional development which was enhanced by Evolution of Industrial Technologies, coupled with migration population movement of the people, which contributed grossly to the problem facing food and Agriculture in the state.
These has been found as the major causes of food scarcity, disease, hunger and other related environmental hazards across the state.
Furthermore, there is need for an legend attention to be given as to arrest its havoc and by may doing. Create a good system of equitable redistribution of technological method to agricultural sector, and provide funding to all the sectors. And to check mate the raising harzard which Urbanization Constitutes in our environment today.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1Background of Study
1.2Statement of Problem
1.3Objective of Study
1.4Scope of Study
1.5Significant of Study
2.2Agriculture Products Distribution Markets
2.3The Signs of Agriculture Backwardness
2.4Price of Food Crisis in our markets
2.5Urbanization And Food Supply Easis
3.2Area of Study
3.3Population of Study
3.4Sample and Sampling Technique
3.5Instrument for data Collection
3.6Valuation of Research Instrument
3.7Sources of data Collection
3.8Method of Data Collection
3.9Method of data analysis
4.0Results, Analysis and presentation of data
4.1Table of facilitators
4.2Table (A) Questionnaire number Distributed
4.3Table A/ Participants
4.4Table (B) Questionnaires distributed and returned from participants.
4.5Table (C) Analysis of age brackets of participant group.
4.6Table (D) Qualification of Interest Groups
4.7Table (E) Responses of respondents Opion on Causes and spread of Urbanization.
4.8Table (F) Causes effect to Food production and Agricultural development
4.9Table (G) Testing the level of awareness.
4.10Table (H) Testing level of Participation.
4.11Testing of Hypothesis.
5.1Discussion of findings
5.2Causes effects of urbanization
5.3Effects Urbanization to food Production man and his environment
5.4The Failure of Agricultural sectors
5.5Recommendation and Conclusion.
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). Urbanization A Problem To Food Production And Agricultural Development. A Case Study Of Enugu State.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/441/urbanization-a-problem-to-food-production-and-agricultural-development-a-case-study-of-enugu-state-9986
"Urbanization A Problem To Food Production And Agricultural Development. A Case Study Of Enugu State." ProjectStoc.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/441/urbanization-a-problem-to-food-production-and-agricultural-development-a-case-study-of-enugu-state-9986>.
"Urbanization A Problem To Food Production And Agricultural Development. A Case Study Of Enugu State.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/441/urbanization-a-problem-to-food-production-and-agricultural-development-a-case-study-of-enugu-state-9986>.
"Urbanization A Problem To Food Production And Agricultural Development. A Case Study Of Enugu State.." ProjectStoc.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/441/urbanization-a-problem-to-food-production-and-agricultural-development-a-case-study-of-enugu-state-9986.
- Related Works
- Management Of Small Scale Industries In Enugu State Problems And Prospects (a Case Study Of Enugu South Local Government Area)
- The Economic Effect Of Unemployment On The Nigeria Economy (a Case Study Of Nnewi North L.g.a. In Anambra State)
- The Role Of The Management Accountant In Profit Maximization (a Case Study Of Emenite Plc)
- The Role Of Managers In Management Of Small Scale Business Organizations (a Case Study Of Top Rank Hotels Independence Layout Enugu)
- An Appraisal Of Material Management And Resource Utilization In Seven-up Bottlingcompany Plc, Kaduna
- The Growth Of Business Education In Some Selected Higher Institution In Enugu Metropolis
- Examination Malpractice In Nigerian Schools (a Case Study Of Imt Enugu)
- Corporate Social Responsibility; A Necessity For Organizational Survival (a Case Study Of Guinness Nigeria Plc Aba)
- The Problem Of Effective Management In Government Owned Companies In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Nigerian Coal Co-operation Enugu)
- The Impact Of Central Bank Of Nigeria Financial Management On The Nigerian Economy (a Case Study Of Union Bank Of Nigeria)