This study was designed to give an insight in the effects of poor management in private owned establishment.
In attempt to focus the study, there are formulated research questions.
1.Causes of poor management.
2.How effect of poor management affected powerlux limited
3.How effects poor management can be prevented.
A questionnaire was constructed and issued to 16 staff used as sample from powerlux limited. The result of the study indicated that the effects of poor management is very disastrous to the private sectors as well as the economy. Following this findings, some implications were highlighted upon which recommendations were made on how to reduce the effects of poor management in the private sectors and the area of study.
TABLE OF CONTENT
table of content
1.1 General background to the subject matter.
1.2 Problems associated with the subject matter
1.3 Problems that the study will be concerned with
1.4 The importance of studying the area
1.5 Definition of important of studying the area
1.6 Definition of important terms
2.1 The origin of the subject area
2.2 Schools of thought within the subject area
2.3 The school of thought relevant to the problem of study
2.4 Different methods of studying the problem
Data presentation (Highlight of the study)
Analysis of data
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 05). Effects Of Poor Management In Private Owned Establishment A Case Study Of Powerful Limited Enugu, Enugu State.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 05, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/1511/effects-of-poor-management-in-private-owned-establishment-a-case-study-of-powerful-limited-enugu-enugu-state
"Effects Of Poor Management In Private Owned Establishment A Case Study Of Powerful Limited Enugu, Enugu State." ProjectStoc.com. 05 2013. 2013. 05 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/1511/effects-of-poor-management-in-private-owned-establishment-a-case-study-of-powerful-limited-enugu-enugu-state>.
"Effects Of Poor Management In Private Owned Establishment A Case Study Of Powerful Limited Enugu, Enugu State.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 05 2013. Web. 05 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/1511/effects-of-poor-management-in-private-owned-establishment-a-case-study-of-powerful-limited-enugu-enugu-state>.
"Effects Of Poor Management In Private Owned Establishment A Case Study Of Powerful Limited Enugu, Enugu State.." ProjectStoc.com. 05, 2013. Accessed 05, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/1511/effects-of-poor-management-in-private-owned-establishment-a-case-study-of-powerful-limited-enugu-enugu-state.
- Related Works
- The Roles Of Management, The Problems And Prospects Of Workers In Public Services (a Case Study Of National Electric Power Authority, Enugu)
- Problem Of Small Scale Industries In Enugu (a Case Study Of Family Joy Product)
- The Practice Of Entrepreneurship In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Selected Entrepreneurs In Enugu State)
- Analysis Of Factors Responsible For Low Productivity Of The Nigerian Workers (a Case Study Of Phcn (nepa) Enugu Zonal Office)
- The Importance Of Inventory Management As A Tool For Cost Reduction In Manufacturing Companies (a Case Study Of Nigerian Breweries, Plc 9th Mile Corner)
- The Effect Of Monetary Incentive On Workers Performances In Nigeria Organization (a Case Study Of Imt Enugu)
- Employee Welfare Programme In Nigeria Nitel Limited
- Contribution Of Small-scale Business To National Economic Growth And Development (a Case Study Of Selected Bakeries In Enugu Urban)
- The Role Of Small-scale Business In Solving Unemployment Problem In Enugu North Local Government Area, Of Enugu State
- The Need For Staff Training And Development In Delta State (a Case Study Of Ika South Local Government Area)