The purpose of this research work is to evaluate how manpower training programme contribute in aiding management in achieving the organizational objectives or goals.
It is equally believed that recommendations of this research work will be useful to most business organizations especially Emenite Nigeria limited Enugu.
This research work was presented in three chapters; chapter one, deals with the introduction which contains the background of the study brief history of Emenite Nigeria limited Enugu; inclusive is the statement of the study objectives of the study and definitions of important terms.
Chapter two, deal with the literature review while chapter three treated the research design and methodology, presentation and analysis of data were treated.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
1.1Background of the Study
1.2Statement Of The Problem
1.3Objectives of the study
1.4Importance of the study
1.5Scope and limitation of the study
1.6Definition of important terms
2.1Definition/Meaning of training
2.2Objectives of training
2.3Evaluations of training
2.4Principles and techniques of training
2.5Methods of training
3.1Sources of Data
3.2Presentation of data
3.3Analysis of data
3.4Summary of findings
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). Man-power Training As An Aid To Management In Business Enterprises (a Case Study Of Emenite Nigeria Limited Enugu).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/404/man-power-training-as-an-aid-to-management-in-business-enterprises-a-case-study-of-emenite-nigeria-limited-enugu
"Man-power Training As An Aid To Management In Business Enterprises (a Case Study Of Emenite Nigeria Limited Enugu)." ProjectStoc.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/404/man-power-training-as-an-aid-to-management-in-business-enterprises-a-case-study-of-emenite-nigeria-limited-enugu>.
"Man-power Training As An Aid To Management In Business Enterprises (a Case Study Of Emenite Nigeria Limited Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/404/man-power-training-as-an-aid-to-management-in-business-enterprises-a-case-study-of-emenite-nigeria-limited-enugu>.
"Man-power Training As An Aid To Management In Business Enterprises (a Case Study Of Emenite Nigeria Limited Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/404/man-power-training-as-an-aid-to-management-in-business-enterprises-a-case-study-of-emenite-nigeria-limited-enugu.
- Related Works
- Corporate Social Responsibility As A Tool For Organizational Effectiveness (a Case Study Of Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (nnpc) In Warri, Delta State
- Effect Of Pollution To The Society Itâ€™s Causes And Effects (a Case Study Of Enugu Metropolis)
- Growth And Development Of Small Scale Businesses Through Salesmanship
- Appraisal Of Income Tax Collection And Administration In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Board Of Internal Revenue (b.i.r) Enugu)
- The Impact Of Foreign Capital In Enterpreneurship Development In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Imo State)
- The Effects Of Leadership On Management Of An Organization
- Problems And Social Effects Of Vandalization Of Government Utility Installations (a Case Study Of National Electric Power Authority) N.e.p.a Enugu District
- Budgeting And Budgetary Control In Business Organisation (a Case Study Of Emenite Nigeria Limitied Emene Enugu Branch)
- The Contribution Of Oil Companies To The Development Of Port Harcourt Local Government And Ogoni Local Government Areas In River State
- Reasons For Low Productivity In Agro-based Industries In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Sunrise Floor Mill Emene)