This research study attempts to give an incept analysis of the impacts of apprenticeship in the training of manpower in Nigeria a case study of Enugu Metropolis. For the purpose of this research work, the researcher made use of data collected through primary and secondary sources, such as interview, personal observations.
Questionnaire and review of related literatures.
Text books and journals.
The data collected were analyses. In analyzing the data, they were first presented in tables in some cases band then, interpreted band analyzed in the results obtained the findings disclosed that these are many effects of apprenticeship in the training of manpower in Enugu Metropolis.
These includes: Varieties of highly needed manpower in technical, arts, crafts and trades are produced in Enugu Metropolis through apprenticeship training.
Self employment rather than mostly dependency on whole collar job are assured after apprentices serving their time.
Apprenticeship training in Enugu Metropolis help to reduce waste of material during performance by the worker.
Graduated apprentices in Enugu Metropolis contribute to the manpower sufficiency in Enugu metropolis.
-Apprenticeship schemes in Enugu metropolis to improve the efficiency of output in Enugu Metropolis.
- Apprenticeship schemes in Enugu metropolis create confidence in the worker during performance.
-Apprenticeship schemes in Enugu metropolis contributes in enhancing the educational advancement of the joining men in Enugu metropolis.
-Apprenticeship schemes in Enugu metropolis contributes in reducing youths unemployment in Enugu metropolis.
-Apprenticeship schemes in Enugu metropolis contributes increasing the standard of living of the graduated apprentices.
-Apprenticeship in Enugu metropolis creates an enabling environment for cheap labour services.
In conclusion, the researcher emphasizes the need for a continuous apprenticeship schemes in the training of manpower in Enugu metropolis.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
1.1 Background of the study.
1.2 Statement of the study.
1.3 Objective of the study.
1.4 Research question and hypothesis.
1.5 Significance of the study.
1.6 Scope and limitation of the study.
1.7 Definition of terms.
REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE
2.1 Concept of apprentice.
2.2 System of apprenticeship training.
2.3 The establishment of centers for apprenticeship.
2.4 Procedure for admission for apprenticeship in training.
2.5 The importance of apprenticeship in training of manpower.
2.6 The purpose of training of manpower.
2.7 The summary of review.
3.0 RESEARCH DESIGN AND METHODOLOGY.
3.1 Sources of data.
3.2 Interview questions
3.3 Sample used
3.4 Method of investigation
3.5 Statistical method used
3.6 Research population.
PRESENTATION, ANALYSIS ANDINTERPRETATION
4.1 Data analysis
4.2 Test of hypothesis
FINDINGS,RECOMMENDATIONS AND CONCLUSIONS.
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 04). The Impact Of Apprenticeship In The Examination Of Manpower In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Enugu Metropolis).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 04, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/1479/the-impact-of-apprenticeship-in-the-examination-of-manpower-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-enugu-metropolis
"The Impact Of Apprenticeship In The Examination Of Manpower In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Enugu Metropolis)." ProjectStoc.com. 04 2013. 2013. 04 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/1479/the-impact-of-apprenticeship-in-the-examination-of-manpower-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-enugu-metropolis>.
"The Impact Of Apprenticeship In The Examination Of Manpower In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Enugu Metropolis).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 04 2013. Web. 04 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/1479/the-impact-of-apprenticeship-in-the-examination-of-manpower-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-enugu-metropolis>.
"The Impact Of Apprenticeship In The Examination Of Manpower In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Enugu Metropolis).." ProjectStoc.com. 04, 2013. Accessed 04, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/1479/the-impact-of-apprenticeship-in-the-examination-of-manpower-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-enugu-metropolis.
- Related Works
- The Importance Of Ethics And Social Responsibilities Of Business Organisation ( A Case Study Of Nigerian Bottling Company Plc Enugu )
- An Analysis Of The Effects Of Privatization And Commercialization Of Public Enterprises In Nigeria Economy
- The Impact Of Management Consultancies On Small Scale Business Development (a Case Study Of Macon Bread Industry In Enugu State)
- Industrial Conflict As An Impediment To Personnel Management (a Case Study Of Anammco Emene, Enugu)
- Functions And Achievements Of Government Support Agencies In The Development Of Enterprenuership In Enugu State (a Case Study Of National Directorate Of Employment (n.d.e)
- The Role Of Personnel Management In Enhancing Industrial Harmony (a Case Study Of Cotton Mills Onitsha)
- Analysis Of Development Capabilities Of The Nigerian Local Government System (a Case Study Of Idemili North Local Government Area)
- Job Interview â€“ A Way Of Selecting Suitable Worker In Industries (a Case Study Of Emenite Asbestor Nigeria Limited, Emene Enugu)
- The Impact Of The Total Quality Management (tqm) On Productivity (a Case Study Of Diamond Bank, Ltd Owerri)
- Application Of Marketing Concepts In Manufacturing Industry (a Case Study Of Sunglass Ltd Kaduna)