The study of Goodwill Management came to light the need for effective management for increased productivity causes. The study provides information to in businessmen who are interested in setting up manufacturing industries, but have little or no knowledge of the importance of the establishment of Goodwill Management which can be achieved through establish reputation customer acceptance introduction of a unique service, a state management.
The resources become interested in the study after considering the pitiful situation in our country today the problem of inflation, graduate unemployment, and retrenchment, out in salaries, economy recession to mention but a few.
Most of our fresh graduates who are victims of unemployment and retrenchment will have the opportunity of setting in manufacturing industries, which they could have done, if not far lack of adequate knowledge. The manufacturing industries and needs less capital than that of other undertakings, and so the necessary information required to enable that differentiate between the cost involved in setting up manufacturing industries and that of the understandings.
This will encourage them to become self employed by way of setting up manufacturing industries.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of Contents
1.1Background of Study
1.2Statement of Problem
1.3Purpose of Study
1.5Statement of Hypothesis
1.6Significant of the Study
1.7Scope of the Study
2.1Meaning and History of Goodwill Management
2.2Impact of Goodwill Management in Nigeria
2.3Management of Goodwill at Phinomar Feeds Nig. Ltd
3.2Area of the Study
3.3Population of the Study
3.4Sample and Sampling Technique/Procedure
3.5Instrument for Data Collection.
3.6Validation/Reliability of the Instrument
3.7Method of Data Collection Data Analysis
Data Analysis and Presentation
4.1Testing of hypothesis
4.2Summary of result
5.0Summary of Findings, Recommendation and Conclusions
5.1Summary of Findings
5.3Conclusions and Suggestions for further Research
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). Goodwill Management In Nigerian Business Organization A Case Study Of Phinomar Feeds Nig. Ltd.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/394/goodwill-management-in-nigerian-business-organization-a-case-study-of-phinomar-feeds-nig-ltd
"Goodwill Management In Nigerian Business Organization A Case Study Of Phinomar Feeds Nig. Ltd." ProjectStoc.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/394/goodwill-management-in-nigerian-business-organization-a-case-study-of-phinomar-feeds-nig-ltd>.
"Goodwill Management In Nigerian Business Organization A Case Study Of Phinomar Feeds Nig. Ltd.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/394/goodwill-management-in-nigerian-business-organization-a-case-study-of-phinomar-feeds-nig-ltd>.
"Goodwill Management In Nigerian Business Organization A Case Study Of Phinomar Feeds Nig. Ltd.." ProjectStoc.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/394/goodwill-management-in-nigerian-business-organization-a-case-study-of-phinomar-feeds-nig-ltd.
- Related Works
- Public Relation As An Aid To Successful Government Business Administration (a Case Study Of Enugu State Broadcasting Services)
- The Relevance Of Computers In Management Information System (a Case Study Of Nitel Plc Enugu)
- The Effect Of Retrenchment On The Moral Of Workers And Productivity (a Case Study Of Federal Radio Corporation Of Nigeria (frcn) Enugu Zone)
- Efficient Corporate Image Management As A Strategy For Enhancing Profitability (a Case Study Of Phinomar Nig. Ltd. Ngwo)
- The Role Of Managers In Management Of Small Scale Business Organizations (a Case Study Of Top Rank Hotels Independence Layout Enugu)
- Importance Of Product Development In The Marketing Of A Firmâ€™s Product
- Women Involvement In Community In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Eku In Ethiope East Local Government Area Of Delta State)
- Impact Of Internal Control To An Organization (a Case Study Of Power Holding Company Of Nigeria Enugu)
- Policy Making And Implementation A Tool For An Efficient Management System To Achieve The Objective Of An Organization (a Case Study Of Michael Okpara Federal University Of Agriculture Umudike Abia State)
- An Investigation Into The Studentsâ€™ Hostile Accommodation Problem In The Institute Of Management And Technology (imt) Enugu