The research was carried out to find out the problems and prospects of managers in a business organization. The research was designed out in three chapters (i.e. introduction, literature review and conclusion). Chapter one is made up of general background, the problem, the study will be concerned with and the importance of study this project and also some important terms, which were defined. Chapter two described the literature review of the subject matter. It made up of the origin of the case of study, different methods of study, the problems and the schools of thought which we got through research of various books that related to the subject matter. Chapter three, which is the concluding chapter, comprises of data presentation, analysis of data and recommendation. In the course of collection of data used in chapter three, questions and interview were granted to some people who are working at the company in focus questionnaire were shared for data collection to those who were not disposed for interview. Under the analysis of data, percentages were used.
Conclusion takes an overview of the whole work by giving some oriented recommendation. Finally, the following findings were deduced, the data analysis, management of Nnewi North Local Government employs quality staff, sends their staff or workers on training but most managers do not delegate their duties to subordinates. Socio-cultural factor is a contributive factor to the problems of managers in the company.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
1.1General Background to the subject matter
1.2Problems associated with the subject matter
1.3Problems that the study will be concerned with solution
1.4The Importance of studying the area
1.5Definition of important terms
2.1The origin of the subject matter
2.2Schools of thought within the subject area
2.3The schools of thought relevant to the problem study
2.4Different method of studying the problem
3.1Data presentation highlights of the study
3.2Analysis of the data
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). The Economic Effect Of Unemployment On The Nigeria Economy (a Case Study Of Nnewi North L.g.a. In Anambra State).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/416/the-economic-effect-of-unemployment-on-the-nigeria-economy-a-case-study-of-nnewi-north-l-g-a-in-anambra-state
"The Economic Effect Of Unemployment On The Nigeria Economy (a Case Study Of Nnewi North L.g.a. In Anambra State)." ProjectStoc.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/416/the-economic-effect-of-unemployment-on-the-nigeria-economy-a-case-study-of-nnewi-north-l-g-a-in-anambra-state>.
"The Economic Effect Of Unemployment On The Nigeria Economy (a Case Study Of Nnewi North L.g.a. In Anambra State).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/416/the-economic-effect-of-unemployment-on-the-nigeria-economy-a-case-study-of-nnewi-north-l-g-a-in-anambra-state>.
"The Economic Effect Of Unemployment On The Nigeria Economy (a Case Study Of Nnewi North L.g.a. In Anambra State).." ProjectStoc.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/416/the-economic-effect-of-unemployment-on-the-nigeria-economy-a-case-study-of-nnewi-north-l-g-a-in-anambra-state.
- Related Works
- The Impact Of Business Policy On Organisational Performance
- Management Problem And Prospects Of Hotels (a Case Study Of Royal Palace Hotels Ltd Enugu
- Solving Unemployment Problem, Through The Establishment Of Small Scale Industries In Nkanu East Local Government Of Enugu State
- Employees Performance Appraisal As A Strategy To Management (a Case Study Of Nitel Ltd)
- Management Of Pension Schemes In Nigeria Public Service (a Case Study Of The Department Of Pension/establishment, Enugu State Public Service)
- The Role Of Commercial Bank In Industrial Development In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc Onitsha)
- The Enhancing Productivity Through Improved Work Attitude In New Millennium (a Case Study Of The Nigerian Civil Service)
- Senior Management Recruitment
- Employee Participation In Management Decision Making (a Case Study Of Nigeria Bottling Company Plc Onitsha)
- Survival Strategies Adopted By Small â€“scale Retail Outlets In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Eastern Shop Ogui Road Enugu)