This study is a research of the Enugu State Civil Service Commission the purpose of the study includes:
i.To find out whether civil servant actually perform below standard.
ii.To find out whether productivity is really declining in the civil services.
iii.To find out what the causes are in the civil services.
iv.To find out the measures to be taken in order to arrest the situation.
While carrying out the research, the data collection method adopted was the questionnaires, the statistical tool used was chi-square. A total of one hundred questionnaires were distributed out of which twenty was returned. The finding from the research questions show that.
i.Adequate knowledge of job requirement of motivation and the use of official working hours in the civil service. At the end, the research made recommendations, some of them include
ii.Management should improve on the working conditions for the staff so that the organization will achieve its desired goals and without good working condition the staff will not be comfortable to work thereby reducing the effectiveness of their work.
iii.They should try and have a communication link between them because communication is one of the tools that lead to effective management, furthermore employ or recruit skilled people morder to have increased out put and to achieve their objectives.
iv.Management should also motivate their worker by paying them their salaries when due.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content
1.1Background of the study
1.2Statement of the problem
1.3Purpose of the study
1.4Significance of the study
1.7Scope of the study
1.8Limitations of the study
1.9Definition of term
REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE
2.3Objectives of entrepreneurship in business
2.4Role of entrepreneur in business
2.5Limitations of entrepreneurial development
2.6Remedies to the limitations
2.7Development of entrepreneurship
2.8 Impact for entrepreneurship in the nation economy
RESEARCH DESIGN AND MYTHOLOGY
3.2Area of the study
3.3Population of the study
3.4Sample and sampling procedure
3.5Instrument for Data collection
3.6Validation for the instrument
3.7Reliability for the instrument
3.8Method of data Analysis
DATA PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS
4.2Summary of results
DISCUSSION OF RECOMMENDATION AND CONCLUSIONS
5.1Discussion of result / findings
5.3Implication of the research finding
5.5Suggestions for further research
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). Strategies Of Promoting Productivity In Civil Service (a Case Study Of Enugu State Civil Services Commission).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/412/strategies-of-promoting-productivity-in-civil-service-a-case-study-of-enugu-state-civil-services-commission
"Strategies Of Promoting Productivity In Civil Service (a Case Study Of Enugu State Civil Services Commission)." ProjectStoc.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/412/strategies-of-promoting-productivity-in-civil-service-a-case-study-of-enugu-state-civil-services-commission>.
"Strategies Of Promoting Productivity In Civil Service (a Case Study Of Enugu State Civil Services Commission).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/412/strategies-of-promoting-productivity-in-civil-service-a-case-study-of-enugu-state-civil-services-commission>.
"Strategies Of Promoting Productivity In Civil Service (a Case Study Of Enugu State Civil Services Commission).." ProjectStoc.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/412/strategies-of-promoting-productivity-in-civil-service-a-case-study-of-enugu-state-civil-services-commission.
- Related Works
- Management Problems Of Manufacturing Industries In Nigeria
- The Effects Of Good Public Relations Management On Productivity Of Data Textile Mill Asaba
- Effects Of Privatization And Commercialization On The Company Management A Case Study Of Selected Company In Imo State
- The Effect Of The Introduction Of Computer Into Business Organizations In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Golden Investment, Enugu)
- The Use Of Public Relations In Business Management (a Case Study Of Newspaper)
- The Role Of Small Scale Enterprises In The Growth Of The Nigerian Economy (a Case Study Of Enugu North Local Government Area Enugu State Nigeria)
- Policy Making And Implementation A Tool For An Efficient Management System To Achieve The Objective Of An Organization (a Case Study Of Michael Okpara Federal University Of Agriculture Umudike Abia State)
- The Role Of Small Scale Industries In Rural Development (a Case Study Of Anambra East Local Government)
- Leadership Effectiveness In A Government Owned Financial Institution (a Case Study Of Nigeria Industrial Development Bank Enugu)
- A Role Of Technology In Business (a Case Of Study Of Anamco Nigeria Ltd)