This work on the problem of debt management in Nigeria financial institutions. A case study of union bank Plc Garden Avenue Enugu, you see for some tears a lot of reorganization has been going on in nationâ€™s financial system. The appropriateness of a work into this area need not be over emphasis considering what is going on in the nationâ€™s financial institutions
The distress bank issue is an offspring of the problems of debt mat in Nigeria financial institution.
Well union bank Plc was not one of distressed bank but then study has shown that debt management in financial; institution still faces a lot of problem as will be seen from the study carried out in union bank Plc garden Avenue Enugu.
In the course of this study, data were collection by means of face to face questionnaire blended with sparing interviews with the Advance department of the Bank.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
1.1 Back Ground
1.2 Purpose Of The Study
1.3 Statement Of Problems
1.4 Scope Of The Study
1.5 Significance Of The Study
2.0 REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE
2.1 Debt and Debt Management Defined
2.2 Types Of Debt
2.3 How Banks Create Money
2.4 Common Causes And Problems Of Bad Debts
2.5 Fundamental Of Credit Analysis
2.6 Prudential Guideline In Nigeria N Banking
2.7 Minimizing Risk Associates With Bank Lending
2.8 The Need For Frequent Government Regulation
2.9 Short Coming Of The Traditional Method Of Credit Analysis
3.0 Research Design And Methodology
3.1 Method of Data Collection
3.2 Area Of Study
3.4 Instrument Used
3.5 Method Of Data Analysis
PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS OF DATA
5.1 Summary of Findings
5.4 Suggestions For Further Research
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 04). The Problem Of Debt Management In Financial Institution (a Case Study Of Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 04, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/1454/the-problem-of-debt-management-in-financial-institution-a-case-study-of-union-bank-of-nigeria-plc
"The Problem Of Debt Management In Financial Institution (a Case Study Of Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc)." ProjectStoc.com. 04 2013. 2013. 04 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/1454/the-problem-of-debt-management-in-financial-institution-a-case-study-of-union-bank-of-nigeria-plc>.
"The Problem Of Debt Management In Financial Institution (a Case Study Of Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 04 2013. Web. 04 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/1454/the-problem-of-debt-management-in-financial-institution-a-case-study-of-union-bank-of-nigeria-plc>.
"The Problem Of Debt Management In Financial Institution (a Case Study Of Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc).." ProjectStoc.com. 04, 2013. Accessed 04, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/1454/the-problem-of-debt-management-in-financial-institution-a-case-study-of-union-bank-of-nigeria-plc.
- Related Works
- Employee Welfare Programme In Nigeria Nitel Limited
- The Effect Of Uncontrollable Importation In Our Small Scale Industries (a Case Study Of Nigeria Breweries Plc)
- An Appraisal Of Material Management And Resource Utilization In Seven-up Bottlingcompany Plc, Kaduna
- Senior Management Recruitment
- The Impact Of Information Technology On Business Administration And Management (a Case Study Of Nitel, Enugu)
- Effect Of Proper Records Management On Workers Productivity
- Assessing The Contribution Of Industrial Training Fund (itf) In Manpower Development In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Itf Emene)
- Role Of Community Banks In Rural Development Of Nigeria
- Corporate Social Responsibility; A Necessity For Organizational Survival (a Case Study Of Guinness Nigeria Plc Aba)
- Contribution Of Small-scale Business To National Economic Growth And Development (a Case Study Of Selected Bakeries In Enugu Urban)