Communication in a business organization is as important as the organization itself. It often follows communication is an instrument for achieving the organization goals.
Communication helps to co-ordinate the activities in the various section and department of an organization as well as between the organization and the outside, to achieve corporate goals or objectives.
The research therefore intends in the x-ray the role or importance which effective communication, as an essential management tool can play towards the realization of organization goals.
The study also intends to reveal the problems that will arise if communication is neglected, the process of communication, method of communication and how to improve organizational communication.
TABLE OF CONTENT
TABLE OF CONTENT
1.1 General background to the subject matter.
1.2 Problems associated with the subject matter.
1.3 Problems that study will be concerned with.
1.4 The importance of studying the area.
1.5 Definition of important terms.
(Chapter) Reference [Using Apa method]
2.1 The origin of the subject area.
2.2 Schools of thought within the subject area.
2.3 The school of thought relevant to the problem of study.
2.4 Different methods of studying the problem.
3.1 Data presentation
3.2 Analysis of the data
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 05). Importance Of Communication In A Business Organisation.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 05, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/1514/importance-of-communication-in-a-business-organisation
"Importance Of Communication In A Business Organisation." ProjectStoc.com. 05 2013. 2013. 05 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/1514/importance-of-communication-in-a-business-organisation>.
"Importance Of Communication In A Business Organisation.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 05 2013. Web. 05 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/1514/importance-of-communication-in-a-business-organisation>.
"Importance Of Communication In A Business Organisation.." ProjectStoc.com. 05, 2013. Accessed 05, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/1514/importance-of-communication-in-a-business-organisation.
- Related Works
- Pricing Strategy In A Competitive Business Environment (a Case Study Of S.p.d.c. Delta State Warri)
- The Role Of A Manager In Small Scale Business Organization (a Case Study Of Blio Tex Trading And Construction Company Nigeria. Limied, Enugu)
- The Impact Of Supervision Of Effective Bank Management (a Case Study Of Uba Plc, Main Branch, Station Road, Enugu)
- The Growth Of Business Education In Some Selected Higher Institution In Enugu Metropolis
- The Effects Of Participation In Management Decision Making On Employee Productivity (a Case Study Of Nigeria Bottling Company Plc 9th Mile Planted At Nsude)
- The Strategies For Avoidance Of Distress In Nigeria Commercial Bank (a Case Study Of First Bank Plc Enugu)
- Impact Of Communication In The Management An Organization In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Nigeria Telecommunication Limited Enugu)
- Application Of Total Quality Management Techniques The Manufacturing Sector Of Nigeria Economy (a Case Study Of Emenite Ltd, Emene, Enugu)
- Employee Motivation And Productivity (a Case Study Of Esut, Enugu)
- The Role Of Public Relations In Community Banking (a Case Study Of Nnebuife Community Bank Nigeria Limited Enugu)