The causes and effects of communication gap in office administrative. Efficiency especially in Udi Local Government Area. Since its inception cannot be over emphasized. This project is an insight of the communication is as old as the existence of human society since no one can hardly exist without the interaction with other person. The important of communication to the society cannot be over emphasized.
It is no exaggeration to say that the communication function is the means by which organized activity is unified. It is observed to say that communication gap or down in communication process are said to cause radical problems, business failure, divorces, wars and many other business problem.
To establish what communication gap is communication gap can be defined as a dynamic process in which man consciously or unconsciously affects the cognation of another through material or agencies used in a symbolic wayâ€.
The cause of communication gap in Udi Local Government, according to the researcher are such as lack of telephone link with various office and inefficiency of secretaries.
These causes hinder effective good communication with the advice effects which communication breakdown solution is not provided for in time. It is the inner most desire of the researcher to introduce the practice of good communication services and its importance to Udi Local Government AREA
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of contends
List of tables
1.1 Background of study
1.2 Statement of problem
1.3 Objectives of the study
1.4 Scope and limitation
1.5 Research question
1.6 Significance of the study
1.7 Definition of terms
REVIEW OF LITERATURE
2.1 Historical perspective of cause and effects of communication gap in office administrative efficiency
2.2 Non-Verbal communication
2.3 hearing what we expect to hear
2.4 Influence of reference groups
2.5 Perceptions about the communicator
2.6 Ignoring information that conflicts with what we already know
2.7 Size of the organization
2.8 Summary of related reviewed literature
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 05). Causes And Effects Of Communication Gap In Office Administrative Efficiency (a Case Study Of Udi Local Government Area).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 05, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/1625/causes-and-effects-of-communication-gap-in-office-administrative-efficiency-a-case-study-of-udi-local-government-area
"Causes And Effects Of Communication Gap In Office Administrative Efficiency (a Case Study Of Udi Local Government Area)." ProjectStoc.com. 05 2013. 2013. 05 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/1625/causes-and-effects-of-communication-gap-in-office-administrative-efficiency-a-case-study-of-udi-local-government-area>.
"Causes And Effects Of Communication Gap In Office Administrative Efficiency (a Case Study Of Udi Local Government Area).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 05 2013. Web. 05 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/1625/causes-and-effects-of-communication-gap-in-office-administrative-efficiency-a-case-study-of-udi-local-government-area>.
"Causes And Effects Of Communication Gap In Office Administrative Efficiency (a Case Study Of Udi Local Government Area).." ProjectStoc.com. 05, 2013. Accessed 05, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/1625/causes-and-effects-of-communication-gap-in-office-administrative-efficiency-a-case-study-of-udi-local-government-area.
- Related Works
- The Effect Of Inflation On Income & Wealth Distribution Of The Nation [a Case Study Of The Petroleum Training Institution (pti) Efuru Warri]
- The Impact Of Fringe Benefits On The Performance Of Wokrers In Hotel And Catering Industry (a Case Study Of Zodiac Hotel Ltd)
- The Role Of Managers In Management Of Small Scale Business Organizations (a Case Study Of Top Rank Hotels Independence Layout Enugu)
- The Effects Of Value Added Tax (vat) On Nigerian Industries
- The Importance Of Planning And Control In An Organisation (a Case Study Of General Cotton Mill Ltd. Onitsha, Anambra State)
- The Employment Creation Potentials Of Small Scale Business In Anocha Local Government Area, Anambra State
- Poor Management In An Organization Causes, Effects And Possible Solution (a Case Study Of Nta Enugu)
- Individual Frustration And Interpersonal Conflict Among Youth (a Case Study Of Imt Enugu)
- The Effect Of Uncontrolable Importation On Indigenous Industries (a Case Study Of Nigeria Breweries Plc)
- An Evaluation Of The Impact Of Remuneration On Employees Attitude And Performance In Organization