Ethical and social responsibility of Nigeria bottling company plc is the topic of this research work. The purpose of the research is to determine how ethical and socially responsible they are and how problem like unethical trade practices affect them and the various ways the management has adopted in solving these problems.
Data for this research work were collected through questionnaire administered to the entire 145 staff of the Nigerian Bottling Company plc 9th mile question were used. The primary data was employed to a large extent that the analysis of data recommendation and conclusion were drawn from them. Secondary data were from library and periodicals.
It was discovered that there have been complaints of unethical practices by salesmen of NB PLC, Also it was confirmed that the environment is affected by the operation of the company in such like waste management and air pollution.
In spite of the discovering the company was fund ethical and socially responsible management of NB plc however is advised to set up a formidable panel to investigate reports of unethical practices on their sales representative and recommend appropriate sections provide amenities of the host community.
The NBC PLC was found to be ethical and socially responsible..
TABLE OF CONTENTS
TABLE OF CONTENTS
LIST OF TABLE
1.1)General background to the subject matter
1.2)Problems associated with the subject matter
1.3)Problems that the study will be concerned
1.4)The importance of studying the areas
1.5)Definition of important terms
1.6)Reference using APA method
2.1)The origin of the subject matter
2.2)Schools of thought within the subject
2.3)The schools of thought relevant to the problem
2.4)Different methods of studying the problem
3.1)Data presentation highlight of the
3.2)Analysis of the data
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). The Importance Of Ethics And Social Responsibilities Of Business Organisation ( A Case Study Of Nigerian Bottling Company Plc Enugu ).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/426/the-importance-of-ethics-and-social-responsibilities-of-business-organisation-a-case-study-of-nigerian-bottling-company-plc-enugu
"The Importance Of Ethics And Social Responsibilities Of Business Organisation ( A Case Study Of Nigerian Bottling Company Plc Enugu )." ProjectStoc.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/426/the-importance-of-ethics-and-social-responsibilities-of-business-organisation-a-case-study-of-nigerian-bottling-company-plc-enugu>.
"The Importance Of Ethics And Social Responsibilities Of Business Organisation ( A Case Study Of Nigerian Bottling Company Plc Enugu ).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/426/the-importance-of-ethics-and-social-responsibilities-of-business-organisation-a-case-study-of-nigerian-bottling-company-plc-enugu>.
"The Importance Of Ethics And Social Responsibilities Of Business Organisation ( A Case Study Of Nigerian Bottling Company Plc Enugu ).." ProjectStoc.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/426/the-importance-of-ethics-and-social-responsibilities-of-business-organisation-a-case-study-of-nigerian-bottling-company-plc-enugu.
- Related Works
- The Problems And Prospects Of Commercializing And Processing Cashew Nuts In Enugu State
- Effect Of Manpower Development And Training On Workers Performance (a Case Study Of Nbc 9th Mile, Enugu)
- Fuel Distribution In Nigeria: Problems And Solutions (a Case Study Of Nnpc Enugu Depot)
- The Effect Of The Current Exchange Rate Policy On The Manufacturing A Case Study Of Anammco Manufacturing Company
- The Effect Of Employee Job Satisfaction On Organizational Productivity (a Case Study Of Union Bank Nigeria Plc, Enugu Branch)
- The Influence Of Multinational Companies In The Economic Development Of Nigeria (a Case Study Of Guinness Nigeria Plc Benin City)
- The Importance Of Organizational Structure In Effective Management (a Case Study Of General Cotton Mill Onitsha Anambra State)
- Problem And Prospects Of Distribution Of Bread In Enugu Metropolis (a Case Study Of Ada-ugo Bread)
- An Effective Managerial Control - A Give To Organisational Control (a Case Study Of Emenite Nig. Ltd)
- Improving The Performance Of Small-scale Enterprises In Nnewi-south Local Government Area Anambra State