The significance of government regulation and control of business in a developing economy lies in the fact that with laid down rules (laws) guiding the operation of business organization particularly in developing economy, their would be all sorts of business malpractices that will not hinder the growth and development but also drawn the economy.
The task of the research work is to investigate and examine government regulation and control of business in developing economy using Sunrise Flour Mills Nigeria Plc as a case study with the view to establish why government regulates and control business is to identify general acceptable solution to their problems.
In this course of research, primary and secondary sources were used to obtain information. Having analysed the data tested, the researcher discovered the following:
-That government regulation and control of business in developing economy has not really done much in the area of sound development.
-That there is instability in government policy which leads to the various abandonment of many plans and programmes scheduled to regulate and control the business organization.
-That government is liable to meeting up with the demand of regulating business organization developing economy.
-That over-regulation of business activities is mostly responsible for the year performance of business organization.
-That all system of regulation and control of business in developing economy is uncoordinated etc.
The researcher recommended the following:
-That government regulation and control of business should conform with system developing economy.
-That they should deregulate some of the information.
-That relevant information should be disseminated to business organization.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content
1.1Background of the study
1.2Statement of the problem
1.3Purpose of the study
1.4Scope of the study
1.7Significance of the study
1.8Limitation of the study
1.9Definition of terms
REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE
2.1What is regulation?
2.2Why government regulates and control business in a developing economy?
2.3Tools used by government for effective and efficient regulation and control
2.4How government regulates sunrise flourmills ltd and uac foods nigeria plc
RESEARCH DESIGN AND METHODOLOGY
3.2Area of the study
3.3Population of the study
.3.4Sample and sampling technique
3.5Instrument for data collection
3.6Validation of the instrument
3.7Reliability of the instrument
3.8Method of data collection
3.9Method of data analysis
PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS OF DATA
4.1Data presentation and analysis
4.2Test of hypothesis
4.3Summary of results/findings
DISCUSSION, RECOMMENDATION, AND CONCLUSION
5.1Discussion of result/findings
5.3Implication of the research findings
5.5Suggestions for further research
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 04). Government Regulation And Control Of Business In A Developing Economy (a Case Study Of Sunrise Flour Mills Nig Ltd.).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 04, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/1351/government-regulation-and-control-of-business-in-a-developing-economy-a-case-study-of-sunrise-flour-mills-nig-ltd
"Government Regulation And Control Of Business In A Developing Economy (a Case Study Of Sunrise Flour Mills Nig Ltd.)." ProjectStoc.com. 04 2013. 2013. 04 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/1351/government-regulation-and-control-of-business-in-a-developing-economy-a-case-study-of-sunrise-flour-mills-nig-ltd>.
"Government Regulation And Control Of Business In A Developing Economy (a Case Study Of Sunrise Flour Mills Nig Ltd.).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 04 2013. Web. 04 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/1351/government-regulation-and-control-of-business-in-a-developing-economy-a-case-study-of-sunrise-flour-mills-nig-ltd>.
"Government Regulation And Control Of Business In A Developing Economy (a Case Study Of Sunrise Flour Mills Nig Ltd.).." ProjectStoc.com. 04, 2013. Accessed 04, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/1351/government-regulation-and-control-of-business-in-a-developing-economy-a-case-study-of-sunrise-flour-mills-nig-ltd.
- Related Works
- Motivation A Success Factor In Organization (a Case Study Of Anammco Nigeria Limited)
- Effective Corporate Image Management As A Strategy For Enhancing Profitability (a Case Study Of Phinomar Nig. Ltd Ngwo, Enugu And First Bank Of Nigeria Plc, Enugu)
- The Concept Of Cost Consciousness In The Management Of Public Funds A Case Study Of Enugu State Ministry Of Finance And Economic Planning
- Planning And Controlling As Tools For Increased Productivity (a Case Study Of Nlnf) Natural Liquid Neutralizing Gas
- Policy Making And Implementation A Tool For An Efficient Management System To Achieve The Objective Of An Organization (a Case Study Of Michael Okpara Federal University Of Agriculture Umudike Abia State)
- Senior Management Recruitment
- The Use Of Public Relations In Business Management (a Case Study Of Newspaper)
- An Evaluation Of Management Performance In Organizations (a Case Study Of Anammco Enugu District)
- The Major Causes Of Business Failure In Edo State (a Case Study Of Bendel Cement Company Ltd Okpella, Edo State)
- Problems Of Staff Training And Development In Nigeria Companies (a Case Study Of Nigeria Telecommunication Plc Onitsha)