Crises are inherent in any human enceinte and perform an integral part in any be managed. It generates problems between employees and the management, between groups in the organization and affects the society at large.
The researcher finds out the causes of crises and management of it in our case study Anammco Plc Emene Enugu chasing the working system, non-payment of wages and salary as at when due, non employees participation on matters affecting them, poor working conditions and management insensitive of employees welfare. These result to poor working morals, low productively on the part of the employees.
After analyzing the data collected from both secondary and primary, the researcher suggested or holds that crises can be reduced through two-way communication system, operative open door policy, ensuring good working condition. These preventive approaches were confirmed after testing the hypothesis.
The research methodology employed were questionnaire, collection of relevant textbooks, in all addition, statistical models â€“ Chi-Square is used in calculating the sample size and testing of hypothesis.
It was recommended that management must be sincerely concerned with the welfare of employees, solicit and respect suggesting of employees and must realize that participatory management is the best approach to reduce crises and ensures obedient and higher productivity.
TABLE OF CONTENT
1.1Background of the Study
1.2Statement of the Problem
1.3Purpose of Study
1.4Scope of the Study
1.7Significance of the Study
1.8Limitations of the Study
1.9Definitions of the Study
REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE
2.1Organizational Level Crises
2.2Forms of Organizational Level Crises
2.3Approaches for Managing Organization Level Crisis
2.5Causes Of Intergroup Crisis
2.6Management Of Intergroup Crisis
2.7Background Of Anammco Emene Plc Enugu
RESEARCH DESIGN AND METHODOLOGY
3.2Area of the Study
3.3Population of the Study
3.4Sample and Sampling Procedure /Technology
3.5Instrument for Data Collections
3.6Validation of the Instrument
3.7Reliability of the Instrument
3.8Method of Data Collection
3.9Method of the Analysis
DATA PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS
Presentation and Analysis of Data
Testing of Hypothesis
Summary of Result
DISCUSSIONS, RECOMMENDATION AND CONCLUSION
Discussions of Result /Findings
Implications of the Research Finding
5.5Suggestions for Further Research
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). Management Of Crisis In An Organization (a Case Study Of Anammco Plc Emene Enugu).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/399/management-of-crisis-in-an-organization-a-case-study-of-anammco-plc-emene-enugu
"Management Of Crisis In An Organization (a Case Study Of Anammco Plc Emene Enugu)." ProjectStoc.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/399/management-of-crisis-in-an-organization-a-case-study-of-anammco-plc-emene-enugu>.
"Management Of Crisis In An Organization (a Case Study Of Anammco Plc Emene Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/399/management-of-crisis-in-an-organization-a-case-study-of-anammco-plc-emene-enugu>.
"Management Of Crisis In An Organization (a Case Study Of Anammco Plc Emene Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/399/management-of-crisis-in-an-organization-a-case-study-of-anammco-plc-emene-enugu.
- Related Works
- Industrial Relations As A Strategy For Enhancing Organizational Performance In Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited
- Influence Of Informal Groups On Productivity (a Case Study Of University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu)
- Contribution Of Small-scale Business To National Economic Growth And Development (a Case Study Of Selected Bakeries In Enugu Urban)
- Problems Of Allocation, Distribution And Marketing Of Petroleum Products (a Case Study Of Nnpc Depot In Enugu East Local Government, Enugu State)
- The Role Of Trade Fairs In Business Development: A Case Study Of Enugu International Trade Fair
- A Study On The Constrains, Difficulties And Contributions Of Ensepa In Management Of Solid Waste/refuse In Enugu Urban
- Employee Motivation And Productivity (a Case Study Of Esut, Enugu)
- The Importance Of Organizational Structure In Effective Management (a Case Study Of General Cotton Mill Onitsha Anambra State)
- The Importance Of Ethics And Social Responsibilities Of Business Organisation ( A Case Study Of Nigerian Bottling Company Plc Enugu )
- Evaluation Of Performance Appraisal In Private Sector Manufacturing Company (a Case Study Of Juhel And Hadis & Dromedas Nigeria Limited)