An investigation into exportation of â€œmade in Nigeriaâ€ goods as a tool for the development of Nigeria economy is an interesting topic.
The population for this study consists of all the workers of the Nigeria export promotion council information was gathered using questionnaires from thirsty-one employees of which only twenty of them were returned.
Findings showed that exportation of made in Nigeria have much role to play in the development of the Nigeria economy. It also shows that in order to achieve this purpose incentives should be provided for producer of exportable goods, stiff prohibitive measure restricting export of goods should not be adopted and also to manufacture exportable goods to meet international make goods enhances the standard of living of Nigeria. The so much needed foreign exchange depends on exportation of goods made in Nigeria goods enhance the standard of living of Nigeria they include prohibitive tariffs, lack of export market.
The Nigeria export is dominated by a particular product serving as a major foreign exchanges and revenue earner, the federal government has may roles to play in strengthening the export sector of the Nigeria economy.
TABLE OF CONTENT
1.1Background of the study
1.2Problem associate with the subject.
1.3Purpose of the study
1.5Signification of the study
1.8Definition of terms used
2.0REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE.
2.1Export and exportation
2.2Constituent of export
2.3Causes of non-affectation of made in Nigeria good
2.4Factors leading to effective exportation.
2.5Barriers to effective exportation
2.6Export and the Nigeria economy
2.7Scope of the study
3.1Sources of data
3.2Sample size determination
3.3Research instrument used.
3.4Presentation of data
3.5Analysis of data
3.6Summary of finding
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). Exportation Of â€œmade In Nigeriaâ€ Goods As A Tool For The Development Of The Nigeria Economy.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/392/exportation-of-ldquo-made-in-nigeria-rdquo-goods-as-a-tool-for-the-development-of-the-nigeria-economy
"Exportation Of â€œmade In Nigeriaâ€ Goods As A Tool For The Development Of The Nigeria Economy." ProjectStoc.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/392/exportation-of-ldquo-made-in-nigeria-rdquo-goods-as-a-tool-for-the-development-of-the-nigeria-economy>.
"Exportation Of â€œmade In Nigeriaâ€ Goods As A Tool For The Development Of The Nigeria Economy.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/392/exportation-of-ldquo-made-in-nigeria-rdquo-goods-as-a-tool-for-the-development-of-the-nigeria-economy>.
"Exportation Of â€œmade In Nigeriaâ€ Goods As A Tool For The Development Of The Nigeria Economy.." ProjectStoc.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/392/exportation-of-ldquo-made-in-nigeria-rdquo-goods-as-a-tool-for-the-development-of-the-nigeria-economy.
- Related Works
- The Effects Of Fuel Crisis In Nigeria Economy (a Case Study Of Enugu Metropolis)
- The Problem Of Debt Management In Financial Institution (a Case Study Of Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc)
- Feasibility Of Drinking Water Business In Campus Iii Of Imt Enugu
- Impact Of Product Quality On Sales Volume In Nigerian Bottling Company
- The Effect Of Leadership Style On Workers Performance In A Manufacturing Firm (a Case Study Of Autostar Gallary Limited, Emene, Enugu)
- The Problem Of Managing Small-scale Enterprises In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Eberson Company Nigeria Limited)
- The Problems Of Hostel Accommodation In Higher Institution (a Case Study Of Imt, Enugu State)
- Staff Welfare Scheme In Government Parastatals (a Case Study Of Enugu State Water Corporation)
- The Problems That Face Agriculture In Enugu State And Possible Solution To Them
- The Effects Of Participation In Management Decision Making On Employee Productivity (a Case Study Of Nigeria Bottling Company Plc 9th Mile Planted At Nsude)