This research work is on the assessment of the effect of motivation on workers, performance taking Nike Lake Resort Enugu as a case study. A sample size of one hundred and eighty two respondents were selected through cluster and simple random techniques. Thirteen research questions were formulated for the study and the method of data collection used were interview, questionnaire and other relevant material.
Some research findings were made among which include that
1.The management of an organization should be praised for the little effort they made towards motivating their workers.
2.The workers must be encouraged to make their contribution towards the achievement of the organization goals as a positive one.
3.It should be made very clear in the mind of the management of the organization that motivation is an essential and important tool for increasing the productivity of workers.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content
1.1 General background of the subject matter
1.2 Problems associated with the subject matter
1.3 Problems the study will be concerned with
1.4 The importance of studying the area
1.5 Definition of important terms
2.0 Literature Review
2.1 The origin of the subject area
2.2 School of thought within the subject area
2.3 School of thought relevant ton the problems
2.4 Different method of studying the problems
3.1 Data presentation (Highlights of the study)
3.2 Analysis of the data
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 05). An Assessment Of The Effect Of Motivation On Workers, Performance (a Case Study Of Nike Lake, Resort Enugu).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 05, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/1678/an-assessment-of-the-effect-of-motivation-on-workers-performance-a-case-study-of-nike-lake-resort-enugu
"An Assessment Of The Effect Of Motivation On Workers, Performance (a Case Study Of Nike Lake, Resort Enugu)." ProjectStoc.com. 05 2013. 2013. 05 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/1678/an-assessment-of-the-effect-of-motivation-on-workers-performance-a-case-study-of-nike-lake-resort-enugu>.
"An Assessment Of The Effect Of Motivation On Workers, Performance (a Case Study Of Nike Lake, Resort Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 05 2013. Web. 05 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/1678/an-assessment-of-the-effect-of-motivation-on-workers-performance-a-case-study-of-nike-lake-resort-enugu>.
"An Assessment Of The Effect Of Motivation On Workers, Performance (a Case Study Of Nike Lake, Resort Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. 05, 2013. Accessed 05, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/1678/an-assessment-of-the-effect-of-motivation-on-workers-performance-a-case-study-of-nike-lake-resort-enugu.
- Related Works
- The Challenges Of Management Technological Developments In Nigeria (a Case Study Aluminium Industry)
- The Relationship Between Job Satisfaction And Effective Performance Among Academic Staff Of Polytechnic (a Case Study Of I.m.t Enugu)
- The Problems And Prospects Of Personnel Management In Private Sector (a Case Study Of Emenite Enugu)
- An Analysis Of The Effects Of Privatization And Commercialization Of Public Enterprises In Nigeria Economy
- Causes Of And Effects Of Finance Problems Of Small Scale Businesses
- The Effects Of Good Public Relations Management On Productivity Of Data Textile Mill Asaba
- The Purpose And Use Of Management Consultancy Firm In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Onitsha South (l.g.a) In Anambra State)
- Inefficiency In The Nigerian Public Service (a Case Study Of The National Electric Power Authority Plc)
- Retrenchment And Its Effect On The Moral Of Workers In Enugu State (a Case Study Of Imt Enugu)
- Production Methods And Problems Of Proda (a Case Study Of Proda Enugu)