A critical appraisal of the strategies of export of made in Nigeria goods is a topic chosen from marketing field.
The research was conducted mainly to examine the strategies adapted by NEPC in Exportation of goods made in Nigeria. For effective research on this topic both primary and secondary data were used to elicit information from sample studied, the primary source of data were response from the personal interview, while secondary source from periodical journals and newspapers.Three hundred and fifty personâ€™s were interviewed as the sample of exporters with NEPC. The data analysis was based on oral interview and the major findings are as follows:
ïƒ˜The commandment of the strategies adopted by Nigeria export promotion council.
ïƒ˜The positive responses given by respondents in the question of the research.
ïƒ˜The strengthening and upgrading the status of NEPC
ïƒ˜The reduction of institution bottleneck in export.
TABLE OF CONTENT
TABLE OF CONTENT
1.2BACKGROUND OF THE SUBJECT MATTER
1.3PROBLEM ASSOCIATED WITH
THE SUBJECT MATTER
1.4THE PROBLEM THE STUDY WILL
BE CONCERNED WITH
1.5IMPORTANCE OF STUDYING THE AREA
1.6DEFINITION OF IMPORTANT TERM
2.2THE ORIGIN OF THE SUBJECT MATTER
2.3SCHOOL OF THOUGHT WITHIN
THE SUBJECT AREA
2.4THE SCHOOL OF THOUGHT RELEVANT
TO THE PROBLEM OF THE STUDY.
2.5DIFFERENT METHODS OF STUDYING
3.3ANALYSIS OF THE DATA
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). A Critical Appraisal Of The Strategies Of Exportation Of Made In Nigeria Goods.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/370/a-critical-appraisal-of-the-strategies-of-exportation-of-made-in-nigeria-goods
"A Critical Appraisal Of The Strategies Of Exportation Of Made In Nigeria Goods." ProjectStoc.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/370/a-critical-appraisal-of-the-strategies-of-exportation-of-made-in-nigeria-goods>.
"A Critical Appraisal Of The Strategies Of Exportation Of Made In Nigeria Goods.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/370/a-critical-appraisal-of-the-strategies-of-exportation-of-made-in-nigeria-goods>.
"A Critical Appraisal Of The Strategies Of Exportation Of Made In Nigeria Goods.." ProjectStoc.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/370/a-critical-appraisal-of-the-strategies-of-exportation-of-made-in-nigeria-goods.
- Related Works
- The Enhancing Productivity Through Improved Work Attitude In New Millennium (a Case Study Of The Nigerian Civil Service)
- Importance Of Communication In A Business Organisation
- The Role Of Small Scale Industries In Rural Development (a Case Study Of Anambra East Local Government)
- The Effects Of Value Added Tax (vat) On Nigerian Industries
- Stress And Frustration Among Nigerian Business Managers (a Case Study Of Star Paper Mills Nig. Ltd Aba, Abia State)
- The Impact Of Exchange Rate Fluctuation In International Trade In Nigeria
- The Impact Of Supervision Of Effective Bank Management (a Case Study Of Uba Plc, Main Branch, Station Road, Enugu)
- The Role Of Commercial Banks In Financing Small Scale Industries In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc)
- Problems Of Staff Training And Development In Nigeria Companies (a Case Study Of Nigeria Telecommunication Plc Onitsha)
- Strategies For Improving Workers Morale And Productivity In An Organization [a Case Of Study Of Enugu State Transport Company (entraco)]