This research study focuses on the role of trade fairs in business development a case study of Enugu International Trade fairs and its organizers Enugu chamber of commerce industry, mines and agriculture (ECCIMA)
The researcher tries to define marketing as a fundamental business function which identifies unsatisfied needs of the consumers and create products, service to satisfy the needs. The researcher also view the importance of product, service and business promotion as it helps it helps to create awareness for the demand of a product which will help business and firms to grow.
The researchers also stressed out that trade fairs provide opportunity for the cross fertilization of ideas between businessmen ad investors, producers and consumers.
The researcher tries to evaluate the contribution of trade fairs to business development in all respect.
The researcher also reviewed the work, which was done by others in respect to this subject matter by using text books and journals by prudent scholars.
The researchers also recommend that adequate permanent facilities be put in place to necessitate smooth exchange of business contacts ideas and information among businessmen at future fairs.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.1Background of subject matter
1.2Problems associated with the subject matter
1.3Problem(s) that the study will be concern with
1.4The importance of studying the area
1.5Definition of important terms
1.6Reference (Using Apa Method)
2.1The origin of the subject area
2.2Schools of thought within the subject area
2.3The school of thought relevant to the problem of study
2.4Different methods of studying the problem
3.1Data Presentation (Highlights of the study)
3.2Analysis of the data
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). The Role Of Trade Fairs In Business Development: A Case Study Of Enugu International Trade Fair.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/437/the-role-of-trade-fairs-in-business-development-a-case-study-of-enugu-international-trade-fair
"The Role Of Trade Fairs In Business Development: A Case Study Of Enugu International Trade Fair." ProjectStoc.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/437/the-role-of-trade-fairs-in-business-development-a-case-study-of-enugu-international-trade-fair>.
"The Role Of Trade Fairs In Business Development: A Case Study Of Enugu International Trade Fair.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/437/the-role-of-trade-fairs-in-business-development-a-case-study-of-enugu-international-trade-fair>.
"The Role Of Trade Fairs In Business Development: A Case Study Of Enugu International Trade Fair.." ProjectStoc.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/437/the-role-of-trade-fairs-in-business-development-a-case-study-of-enugu-international-trade-fair.
- Related Works
- The Causes, Effects And Remedies Of Organisation Conflicts In Nigeria Teaching Hospital [a Cause Study Of University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital ([unth) Enugu]
- The Reasons For Low Productivity In Agro-based Industries In Nigeria (case Study Of Sunrise Mil Emene)
- A Critical Appraisal Of The Strategies Of Exportation Of Made In Nigeria Goods Is A Topic Chosen From Marketing Field
- Analysing Debt Management Techniques In Business Organisations In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Nigeria Bottling Company Plc, Enugu)
- Employee Participation In Decision Making And Organizational Commitment
- Privatization Of Government Parastatals As A Panacea For Economic Growth (a Case Study Of Nepa Enugu)
- Management Of Employee Welfare With Emphasis On Industrial Accidents And Stafety (a Case Study Of Premier Breweries Plc Onitsha)
- The Problem Of Effective Management In Government Owned Companies In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Nigerian Coal Co-operation Enugu)
- Examination Malpractice In Nigerian Schools (a Case Study Of Imt Enugu)
- Shortage Of Human Resources In Government Establshment Problems And Solutions (a Case Study Of Ministry Of Finance And Economic Planning Enugu State)