It is a fact that there are some factors that are responsible for the poor performance of the manufacturing industry in Nigeria. The manufacturing industry play a vital role in the Nigerian economy and also in the lines of the people.
The manufacturing industry is like an organization that is motivated by a number of tractors to utilize input like raw-materials, land and man-power in the production of physical or tangible products for their consumer satisfaction. The primary objective of carryout this study, is to critically examine the factors responsible for the poor performance of manufacturing industry in Nigeria. The various functions, achievements, etc. contributes to individuals as well as the sectors of the economy.
This study would examine the evolution of manufacturing industries from inception to date, to lay more emphasis on the importance and gains of the manufacturing industries in the rural area and take a look at the problems and suggestions to solve these problems.
This project is also needed, in order to see how the manufacturing industry can be of assistance t the rural sectors and to the country of large.
It is likewise needed to serve as a prerequisite for the establishment of more manufacture industries. This study can be used to study the extent of program of the federal government and the manufacturing industries have made in their efforts to see equal distribution of manufacture industries in Nigeria.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content
1.1Background of the study
1.2Statement of problems
1.3Objective of the study
1.4Scope of the study
1.6Formulation of hypothesis
1.7Significant of the study
1.8Definition of terms
2.0Review of Related literature:
2.1Brief history of the study
2.2Concept of industrialization
2.3Origin of manufacturing industry
2.4Objectives of manufacturing industry
2.5The role of manufacturing industry in
the economic development of Nigeria
2.6Classification of industry
2.7Location of industrial estate in Nigeria
2.8Source of funds for manufacturing industries
2.9Support giver to the manufacturing industry
by ministry of industry
2.10Management problems of manufacturing
industry in Nigeria
2.11Prospect of manufacturing company
3.0Research design and methodology
3.2Area of study
3.3Population for the study
3.4Sample and sampling procedure
3.5Instrument for data collection
3.6Reliability of instrument
3.7Method of administration of instrument
3.8Method of data analysis
4.0Data presentation and results
4.2Presentation of data in accordance
with the research question.
4.3Analysis of data
4.4Discussion of results
Summary of findings, conclusions
5.1Discussion of Results
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). Management Problems Of Manufacturing Industries In Nigeria.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/400/management-problems-of-manufacturing-industries-in-nigeria
"Management Problems Of Manufacturing Industries In Nigeria." ProjectStoc.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/400/management-problems-of-manufacturing-industries-in-nigeria>.
"Management Problems Of Manufacturing Industries In Nigeria.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/400/management-problems-of-manufacturing-industries-in-nigeria>.
"Management Problems Of Manufacturing Industries In Nigeria.." ProjectStoc.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/400/management-problems-of-manufacturing-industries-in-nigeria.
- Related Works
- Influence Of Informal Groups On Productivity (a Case Study Of University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu)
- Effect Of Communication On Employee Perception To Change In An Organisation (case Study Of Chi Limited Kaduna)
- Improving Sales Of Supermarket Through Effective Marketing Strategy (a Case Study Of Some Selected Supermarket In Enugu Metropolis)
- Application Of Marketing Concepts In Manufacturing Industry (a Case Study Of Sunglass Ltd Kaduna)
- Impact Of Internal Control Mechanism For Successful Operation In An Organization
- Impact Of Inventory Management On Productivity In Nigeria Bottling Company
- The Latest Communication Office Equipment And Their Effect On Secretaries Profession (a Case Study Of Nigerian Breweries Plc (nb) Enugu
- Public Relations As A Management Function: A Comparative Study Of Three Parastatals In The Nigerian Aviation Industry
- The Impact Of Employees Participation In Decision Making And Organisational Productivity (a Case Study Of Anammco Company Enugu)
- The Impact Of Computerization Of Business (a Case Study Of Nigerian Coal Cooperation (ncc) Enugu)