This research topic: The place of co-operative in Oji River local Government Area plan to look at the necessity of rural development, the need for co-operatives in rural industrialization and problems of co-operative in rural development.
The motive for choosing this topic is to advice and encourage the members of co-operative who do not attend school of co-operative at all before joining the organization to attend, so that they will comprehend the system which they operate and how to adjust to very emerging situation in order to make the most beneficial use of their human and material resources.
However, the research was conducted using primarily, documentary method as well as materials got from the library.
It was found out that the problems of co-operative in rural development is rural infrastructure and social amenities are either in minimum supply or absent in most rural areas.
Therefore organization should develop/ establish co-operative in rural area so that uneducated ones should be educated and be more enlightened in order to make the most beneficial use of their human and material resources.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
List of Tables
1.1 Statement of Problem
1.2 Signification of the Study
1.3 Objective of the Study
1.4 The Importance of Studying the Area
1.5 Definition of Important Terms
2.0 Literature Review
2.1 The Origin of the Cooperative Movement
2.2 Different Types of Cooperatives
2.3 Cooperatives as a Vehicle of Development
2.4 Different Methods of Studying the Problem
3.1 Data Presentation (Highlight of the Study)
3.2 Analysis of the Data
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). Place Of Co-operative In Rural Development.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/842/place-of-co-operative-in-rural-development
"Place Of Co-operative In Rural Development." ProjectStoc.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/842/place-of-co-operative-in-rural-development>.
"Place Of Co-operative In Rural Development.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/842/place-of-co-operative-in-rural-development>.
"Place Of Co-operative In Rural Development.." ProjectStoc.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/842/place-of-co-operative-in-rural-development.
- Related Works
- Management And Conservation Of In-land Fisheries Resources In Nigeria: (a Case Study Of Osimiri Dudu Flood Pond In Anambra State)
- The Role Of Agro Based Industries In Poverty Alleviation Programme (a Case Study Of Phinomar Oil Industry Nigeria Limited Enugu)
- An Investigation Into The Role Of Small Scale Industries In The Economic Development Of Nigeria (a Focus In Abia State)
- The Effect Of Advertising On Consumer Buying Behaviour In Enugu Metropolis (a Case Study Of Nigerian Bottling Company 9th Mile Enugu)
- The Purpose And Use Of Management Consultancy Firm In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Onitsha South (l.g.a) In Anambra State)
- An Investigation Into The Studentsâ€™ Hostile Accommodation Problem In The Institute Of Management And Technology (imt) Enugu
- The Impact Of Participative Management On Employee Performance (a Case Study Of Anambra Motor Manufacturing Company-anammco)
- The Impact Of Salary Increase And Fringe Benefits Among Nigerian Workers (a Case Study Of Enugu Railway Corporation)
- The Role Of Organization Structure On The Effective Management Of Selected Government Prostrates ( A Case Study Of I.m. T. And Star Printing Publishing Company Spp)
- An Analysis Of Factors Responsible For Low Productivity Of Employees In Government Parastatals (a Study Of National Electric Power Authority Enugu Zonal Office)