I embanked upon this study because of the increasing need to protect the interest of all consumers in Nigeria with the specific focus on the role of National Agency for Food and Drugs Administration and Control and the Advertising Practitioners Council of Nigeria.
If these two bodies carryout their duties diligently and effectively, the rights of consumers should be highly protected by reducing unethical behaviours.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1Background of the Study
1.2Statement of the Problem
1.3Objective of the Study
1.4Significance of the Study
1.5Scope of the Study
1.6Definition of the Important Terms
CHAPTER TWO:LITERATURE REVIEW
2.1The Origin of the Subject Area
2.2The Role of Government Unconsumer Protection
2.3The Social Responsibility of Business for Ethnical Behaviour
2.4Different Methods of Studying the Problem
3.2Analysis of the Data
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). Consumerism In Nigeria (the Role Of Nafdac And Apocn).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/384/consumerism-in-nigeria-the-role-of-nafdac-and-apocn
"Consumerism In Nigeria (the Role Of Nafdac And Apocn)." ProjectStoc.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/384/consumerism-in-nigeria-the-role-of-nafdac-and-apocn>.
"Consumerism In Nigeria (the Role Of Nafdac And Apocn).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/384/consumerism-in-nigeria-the-role-of-nafdac-and-apocn>.
"Consumerism In Nigeria (the Role Of Nafdac And Apocn).." ProjectStoc.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/384/consumerism-in-nigeria-the-role-of-nafdac-and-apocn.
- Related Works
- Effect Of Communication On Employee Perception To Change In An Organisation (case Study Of Chi Limited Kaduna)
- The Role Of Planning And Forecasting In Business Organization
- Liquidity Management In Banks (case Study Of Union Bank Plc And Nise Community Bank)
- The Role Of Ratio Analysis In Business Decisions (a Case Study Of O. Jaco Bros. Ent. (nig.) Ltd., Aba, Abia State)
- Inventory Valuation As An Aid To Manufacturing Industry (a Case Study Of Tea-time Bread Industry, Enugu)
- Effect Of Pollution To The Society Itâ€™s Causes And Effects (a Case Study Of Enugu Metropolis)
- Analyzing Administration Of Secondary School In Enugu Urban
- Causes Of And Effects Of Finance Problems Of Small Scale Businesses
- Motivation And Management Development In A Business Organization (a Case Study Of Anammco)
- Problems Of Allocation, Distribution And Marketing Of Petroleum Products (a Case Study Of Nnpc Depot In Enugu East Local Government, Enugu State)