The project is designed to talk on contribution of small-scale industry to economic development of the Nation with particular reference to Enugu South local government Area with a view of identifhying the prevailing problems that beset their establishment.
From the result, the researchers was able to know the number of small scale industries, which is eleven of them. The researcher was also able to find out the total number of employees working in Enugu South local government Area. To achieve the above objective, the researcher proceeded together data from both primary and secondary sources.
Based on what was observed in this research, the researcher made her recommendations that small-scale credit guarantee scheme will be established to reduce the risk of lending to small industrialists.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of Contents
1.1 Statement of the Problem
1.2 Significance of the Study
1.3 Objective of the Study
1.4 Researcher Hypothesis
1.5 Scope of the Study
1.6 Limitation of the Study
2.0 Literature Review
2.1 Definition of Small scale Industry
2.2 Reasons why people own Business
2.3 Benefits of Small scale Industry
2.4 Characteristics of Small scale Industries
3.0 Number of Establishment and Discussion Types and Industry
3.1 Types of Industry
3.2 Number of Employee
3.3 Types of Workers
3.4 Amenities the Establishment have access to
3.6 Disposal of by Product.
3.7 Concentration of industry and the Attraction of Infrastructure
3.8 By Products
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). Contribution Of Small Scale Industry To Economy Development Of Enugu (a Case Study Of Enugu South Local Government Area).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/895/contribution-of-small-scale-industry-to-economy-development-of-enugu-a-case-study-of-enugu-south-local-government-area
"Contribution Of Small Scale Industry To Economy Development Of Enugu (a Case Study Of Enugu South Local Government Area)." ProjectStoc.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/895/contribution-of-small-scale-industry-to-economy-development-of-enugu-a-case-study-of-enugu-south-local-government-area>.
"Contribution Of Small Scale Industry To Economy Development Of Enugu (a Case Study Of Enugu South Local Government Area).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/895/contribution-of-small-scale-industry-to-economy-development-of-enugu-a-case-study-of-enugu-south-local-government-area>.
"Contribution Of Small Scale Industry To Economy Development Of Enugu (a Case Study Of Enugu South Local Government Area).." ProjectStoc.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/895/contribution-of-small-scale-industry-to-economy-development-of-enugu-a-case-study-of-enugu-south-local-government-area.
- Related Works
- An Evaluation Of Production Process And Capacity Utilization (a Case Study Of Nigerian Breweries Enugu)
- The Impact Of Personnel Satisfaction On Organizational Growth And Development (a Case Study Of Anammco Enugu)
- Exportation Of â€œmade In Nigeriaâ€ Goods As A Tool For The Development Of The Nigeria Economy
- Strategies For Introducing A New Product In The Market (a Case Study Of Fanta Lemon Of Coca-cola Company In Enugu Metropolis)
- Improving Distribution Effectiveness In Marketing Operation
- Impact Of Strategic Planning On Organizational Productivity; Eastern Region (a Case Study Of The Nigerian Bottling Company Plc)
- Manpower Planning And Development As A Tool For Higher Productivity (a Case Study Of Flourmill Emene Enugu)
- The Need For Improved Customer Services In The Banking Industry (a Case Study Of Union Bank Of Nigeria Enugu Main Branch)
- Feasibility Of Drinking Water Business In Campus Iii Of Imt Enugu
- An Evaluation Of The Impact Of Remuneration On Employees Attitude And Performance In Organization