The problems and prospects of personnel management as one may understand it have been in existence for quite a long time. It has simply been caused by some factors such as lack of adequate motivation. Lack of performance appraisal, (able of man power program, training and development.
This project therefore, will serve as a remainder to the problems of personnel in the private sector which is still till this moment eating deep into the fabric of our organization. The research for the above assertion has been that the personnel does not manage the human resources effectively and it has been disastrous because the personnel department of an organization is the rock amongst all other resources. The personnel staffs of an organization should no only be constant and adequate but also should be properly motivated appraised, trained and developed.
From the above mentioned reasons this research work will be a great contribution in trying to identify that areas of the private institution whose responsibility is to employ and manage the personnel and get them advised.
Also it will identify the existing problems and their prospects as well as in Emenite
Finally some suggestions and recommendations will be made on how best to minimized the problems of personnel management and ways to improve them.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of contents
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of the problem
1.3 Purpose of the study
1.4 Scope of the study
1.5 Research question
1.6 Research hypothesis
1.7 Significance of the study
1.8 Limitations of the study
1.9 Definitions of the study
REVIEW OF LITERATURE
2.1 Overview of problems and prospects
2.2 Causes of personnel management problem
2.3 Problems of personnel management
2.4 Ways of combating these problems
RESEARCH DESIGN AND METHODOLOGY
3.1 Research design
3.2 Areas of the study
3.3 Sample and sampling procedure
3.4 Instruments for data collection
3.5 Validation of the instruments
3.6 Reliability of the instruments
3.7 Methods of data collection
3.8 Method of data analysis
DATA PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS
4.1 Presentation of data analysis
4.2 Testing of hypothesis
4.3 Summary of results
DISCUSSIONS, RECOMMENDATION AND CONCLUSION
5.1 Discussion of result findings
5.3 Implication of research findings
5.5 Suggestions for further research
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 05). The Problems And Prospects Of Personnel Management In Private Sector (a Case Study Of Emenite Enugu).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 05, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/1665/the-problems-and-prospects-of-personnel-management-in-private-sector-a-case-study-of-emenite-enugu
"The Problems And Prospects Of Personnel Management In Private Sector (a Case Study Of Emenite Enugu)." ProjectStoc.com. 05 2013. 2013. 05 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/1665/the-problems-and-prospects-of-personnel-management-in-private-sector-a-case-study-of-emenite-enugu>.
"The Problems And Prospects Of Personnel Management In Private Sector (a Case Study Of Emenite Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 05 2013. Web. 05 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/1665/the-problems-and-prospects-of-personnel-management-in-private-sector-a-case-study-of-emenite-enugu>.
"The Problems And Prospects Of Personnel Management In Private Sector (a Case Study Of Emenite Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. 05, 2013. Accessed 05, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/1665/the-problems-and-prospects-of-personnel-management-in-private-sector-a-case-study-of-emenite-enugu.
- Related Works
- Effective Application Of Marketing Concept In Bank Service (a Case Study Of Commercial Bank In Enugu)
- Entrepreneurial Development And Sets Impact On Our Economy A Case Study Of Ebonyi Sate
- Causes And Effects Of Communication Gap In Office Administrative Efficiency (a Case Study Of Udi Local Government Area)
- Federal Character Principle And Its Implication On Manpower Utilization: An Analysis Of Recruitment Exercise At The Federal Capital Development Authority (fcda)
- Contribution Of Transportation Industry To The Economic Development Of Nigeria (a Case Study Of Nigeria Railway Corporation)
- Low Productivity In Our Public Organization And Its Effects In Our Economy
- Administrative Stress And Modern Manager In Private Business Organization (a Case Study Hallmark Bank Enugu)
- Causes And Effect Of Examination Malpractice In Institution Of Higher Learning In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Institute Of Management And Technology Enugu)
- Capital Investment Appraisal A Comparative Study Between Public And Private Companies (a Case Study Phinomar Nig. Ltd)
- The Impact Of Staff-customer Relations On Organizational Image A Case Study Of United Bank For Africa (uba) Plc