This study is intended to study out the Evaluation of leadership style and their effect an employee attitude.
The researcher employed the methods data collection for the work namely interview and observation methods.
The data collected were critically analyses in chapter four and the findings were summarized in chapter five conclusions and a recommendation was made.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
List of table
1.1Background of the study
1.2Statement of problem
1.3The objective of study
1.4Scope of the study
1.6Significance of the study
2.0Review of literature
2.1The concept of leadership
2.2Nature of leadership
2.3Leadership as the process of management
2.5Leadership as a speculative process
2.6Leadership as ability to influence others
2.7Summary of literature review.
3.2Area of study
3.3Population of study
3.4Sample and Sampling procedure
3.5Instrument for Data collection
3.6Validation of research Instrument
3.7Reliability of questionnaire
3.8Method of Administration of Researcher
3.9Method of Data Analysis
4.0Data presentation and Analysis of Result
Summary of result findings
5.0Discussion, Implication, Recommendation
5.1Discussion of Result
5.3Implication of the Result
5.5Limitation of the study
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). An Evaluation Of Leadership Styles And Their Effects On Employee Attitude (a Case Study Of Nde Enugu).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/375/an-evaluation-of-leadership-styles-and-their-effects-on-employee-attitude-a-case-study-of-nde-enugu
"An Evaluation Of Leadership Styles And Their Effects On Employee Attitude (a Case Study Of Nde Enugu)." ProjectStoc.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/375/an-evaluation-of-leadership-styles-and-their-effects-on-employee-attitude-a-case-study-of-nde-enugu>.
"An Evaluation Of Leadership Styles And Their Effects On Employee Attitude (a Case Study Of Nde Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/375/an-evaluation-of-leadership-styles-and-their-effects-on-employee-attitude-a-case-study-of-nde-enugu>.
"An Evaluation Of Leadership Styles And Their Effects On Employee Attitude (a Case Study Of Nde Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/375/an-evaluation-of-leadership-styles-and-their-effects-on-employee-attitude-a-case-study-of-nde-enugu.
- Related Works
- Motivation And Management Development In A Business Organization (a Case Study Of Anammco)
- Employee Participation In Management Decision Making (a Case Study Of Nigeria Bottling Company Plc Onitsha)
- Availability Of Office Equipment And Its Effect On Office Workers Productivity In Kaduna Polytechnic
- Administrative Stress And Modern Manager In Private Business Organization (a Case Study Hallmark Bank Enugu)
- Stress And Frustration Among Nigerian Business Managers (a Case Study Of Star Paper Mills Nig. Ltd Aba, Abia State)
- The Major Causes Of Business Failure In Edo State (a Case Study Of Bendel Cement Company Ltd Okpella, Edo State)
- The Effects Of Remuneration On The Performance Of Employees On The Private Sector
- Multi National Companies And Their Social Responsibilities In Their Host Communities (a Case Study Of Shell Company Port-harcourt, River State)
- Human Resource Management As A Tool For Attaining High Productivity In Peugeot Automobile Nigerian Limited (pan) Kaduna
- The Effect Of Privatization And Commercialization Of Government Owned Companies In A Depressed Economy Like Nigeria (a Case Study As Con Oil Plc Enugu)