This work is conscientiously aimed at looking into the role of public relations in Nitel plc Enugu. Nitel is a corporate organization with network of branches.
Public relations role in Nitel Plc cannot be over-emphasized because the services of Nitel must satisfy the aspirations of its public. This research identifies how public relations can help in maintaining high acceptable corporate identity, corporate image and corporate communication in Nitel Plc Enugu.
The survey research method was used in this study as the population was picked amongst the staff of Nitel Plc Enugu. Questionnaires were administered to the respondents to elicit the needed information that helped in the organization of data and presentation.
The researchers showed that public relations can help in any corporate organization like Nitel Plc Enugu can also use those roles to uplift the image of Nitel Plc Enugu.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.1 Background Of The Study
1.2 Statement Of The Research Problem
1.3 Objectives Of The Study
1.4 Significance Of The Study
1.5 Research Questions
1.6 Research Hypothesis
1.7 Conceptual And Operational Definitions
1.9 Limitations Of The Study
2.1 Sources Of Literature
2.2 The Review
2.3 Summery Of Literature Review
3.1 Research Method
3.2 Research Design
3.3 Research Sample
3.4 Measuring Instrument
3.5 Data Collection
3.6 Method Of Data Analysis
3.7 Expected Results
DATA PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS
4.1 Presentation Of Data
4.3 Hypothesis Testing
SUMMARY, CONCLUSION AND RECOMMENDATION
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 04). The Role Of Public Relations In A Corporate Organisation (a Case Study Of Nitel Plc Enugu).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 04, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/1459/the-role-of-public-relations-in-a-corporate-organisation-a-case-study-of-nitel-plc-enugu
"The Role Of Public Relations In A Corporate Organisation (a Case Study Of Nitel Plc Enugu)." ProjectStoc.com. 04 2013. 2013. 04 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/1459/the-role-of-public-relations-in-a-corporate-organisation-a-case-study-of-nitel-plc-enugu>.
"The Role Of Public Relations In A Corporate Organisation (a Case Study Of Nitel Plc Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 04 2013. Web. 04 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/1459/the-role-of-public-relations-in-a-corporate-organisation-a-case-study-of-nitel-plc-enugu>.
"The Role Of Public Relations In A Corporate Organisation (a Case Study Of Nitel Plc Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. 04, 2013. Accessed 04, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/1459/the-role-of-public-relations-in-a-corporate-organisation-a-case-study-of-nitel-plc-enugu.
- Related Works
- An Assessment Of Roles Of Non-governmental Organisation On Community Development Projects In Edo South Senatorial District Of Edo State
- The Impact Of Co-operative Organization (multi Purpose) In The Economic Development Of Enugu State (a Case Study Of Enugu Metropolis)
- Management Problems Of Manufacturing Industries In Nigeria
- Research As Instrument Of Organization Effectiveness (a Case Of The Nigerian Bottling Company Plc Enugu)
- An Effective Managerial Control - A Give To Organisational Control (a Case Study Of Emenite Nig. Ltd)
- Impact Of Insurance Service On Business Survival In Niger Insurance Plc Kaduna
- An Analysis Of The Effects Of Privatization And Commercialization Of Public Enterprises In Nigeria Economy
- The Impact Of Manpower Training And Development In The Oil Industry In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Shell Petroleum Development Company Limited)
- The Concept Of National Identity And How Nigerian Identity Can Be Restored In Every Administration
- Managing Industrial Disputes In Higher Institutions In Enugu State (a Case Study Of Enugu State University Of Science And Technology (esut) Enugu)