The modern managers need problem identification and useful information in these complex conditions of business in order to stay in the market and also be make viable decisions. These information are mostly collected from efficient and effective research project and decisions are based on these.
Again this project research is aimed at such important information that will help the management of Ada-Ugo bread to know their distribution effectiveness.
The researcher used secondary and primary data. The secondary data is the library sources, while the primary data are interview and observations.
Therefore, from the study, it was found that the major problem of the organizations distribution is poor transportation and also their communication facilities are poor and distributors are not supervised.
My recommendations include government repair of road networks to ease transportation system. Again, the company should arrange for training for itself and public relation manage would improve the promotion on their product.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of problem
1.3 Objectives of study
1.4 Significance of the study
1.5 Scope and limitation of the Study
1.6 Definition of terms
2.1 An overview of distribution in Nigeria
2.2 Determining channel selection of bread
2.3 Physical distribution
2.4 Available bread distribution channels
2.5 Problems of distribution
2.6 Distribution cost
3.1 Sources of Data
3.2 Method of investigation
3.3 Method of data presentation and analysis
3.4 Analysis presentation and interpretation of data
3.5 Summary of findings
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). Problem And Prospects Of Distribution Of Bread In Enugu Metropolis (a Case Study Of Ada-ugo Bread).. Afribary.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/897/problem-and-prospects-of-distribution-of-bread-in-enugu-metropolis-a-case-study-of-ada-ugo-bread
"Problem And Prospects Of Distribution Of Bread In Enugu Metropolis (a Case Study Of Ada-ugo Bread)." Afribary.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/897/problem-and-prospects-of-distribution-of-bread-in-enugu-metropolis-a-case-study-of-ada-ugo-bread>.
"Problem And Prospects Of Distribution Of Bread In Enugu Metropolis (a Case Study Of Ada-ugo Bread).." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/897/problem-and-prospects-of-distribution-of-bread-in-enugu-metropolis-a-case-study-of-ada-ugo-bread>.
"Problem And Prospects Of Distribution Of Bread In Enugu Metropolis (a Case Study Of Ada-ugo Bread).." Afribary.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/897/problem-and-prospects-of-distribution-of-bread-in-enugu-metropolis-a-case-study-of-ada-ugo-bread.
- Related Works
- Multi National Companies And Their Social Responsibilities In Their Host Communities (a Case Study Of Shell Company Port-harcourt, River State)
- Promoting Productivity In Civil Service (a Case Study Of Enugu State Civil Service Commission)
- Management Of Employee Welfare With Emphasis On Industrial Accident And Safety (a Case Study Of Nb Plc 9th Mile Corner Enugu)
- Consumerism In Nigeria (the Role Of Nafdac And Apocn)
- The Effect Of Privatization And Commercialization On Nigeria Economy
- Problems And Prospect Of Establishment Of Small -scale Industries In Enugu State (a Case Study Of Patony Block Industry Presidential Road)
- Training And Development Prerequisite For High Productivity (a Case Study Of Beecham Plc)
- Rural Water Supply
- Effect Of Communication On Employee Perception To Change In An Organisation (case Study Of Chi Limited Kaduna)
- The Importance Of Ethics And Social Responsibilities Of Business Organisation ( A Case Study Of Nigerian Bottling Company Plc Enugu )