Job satisfaction and effective teaching among academic staff of tertiary Institutions, in other areas. There should be re-adjustment of the mind to work situation because what makes a whole human being is his ability of adaptation and dynamism in situations. The executive must manage money, men, and materials. No politician can get the required votes without developing and carrying out management plans.
Students are often surprised to find how broadly applicable office management is perhaps, there is no more important are of human endeavour than management since the task of management is to establish an environment for effective operation of people towards the achievement of organizational goals. The findings of the study, the limitations, the environmental differences and technological advancement.
The research aimed at identifying the efforts, importance and some of the problems associated with the ineffective personnel policies. As it has been observed that the provision of adequate social services will improve lots of teacherâ€™s performance and it has come to say that this view is evident. Lecturers and teachers should therefore, demand for more provision of social services though, wages and salary increase are also factors But focus should be placed on provision of social services.
The researcher wishes to recommend that for lecturers/teachers to be satisfied with their jobs, exhibit efficiency and high performance in order to achieve the targeted management objective. Lecturers or teachers should be provided with incentives since according to the findings it tends to motivate workers and encourage the workers to exhibit their best in terms of performance. Performance refers to as the degree or level of notable action and individual exhibits in the discharge of his duty or job. Lecturer should be given the opportunity for further studies at least to achieve academic excellence, which will enhance efficiency and high performance level toward management rule and regulations.
Conclusions: A field work was carried out amongst teachers in some selected polytechniques in Nigeria especial in (IMT) Enugu. The aim of this study has been to find out the relationship between job satisfaction and the level of performance; with a view to recommending the solutions to the problems.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE STUDY
1.3 PURPOSE OF THE STUDY
1.4 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
1.5 LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
1.6 RESEARCH QUESTIONS
1.7 DEFINITION OF TERMS
2.1 LITERATURE REVIEW
2.2 JOB SATISFACTION
2.3 THEORIES OF JOB SATISFACTION
2.4 THEORY OF MOTIVATION
2.5 IMPORTANCE OF JOB SECURITY
2.6 PROMOTION AS A TOOL
2.7 EFFECTS OF GOOD WORKING CONDITION
2.8 SCHOOL OF THOUGHT
3.1 DATA PRESENTATION
3.2 ANALYSIS OF THE DATA
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). The Relationship Between Job Satisfaction And Effective Performance Among Academic Staff Of Polytechnic (a Case Study Of I.m.t Enugu).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/854/the-relationship-between-job-satisfaction-and-effective-performance-among-academic-staff-of-polytechnic-a-case-study-of-i-m-t-enugu
"The Relationship Between Job Satisfaction And Effective Performance Among Academic Staff Of Polytechnic (a Case Study Of I.m.t Enugu)." ProjectStoc.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/854/the-relationship-between-job-satisfaction-and-effective-performance-among-academic-staff-of-polytechnic-a-case-study-of-i-m-t-enugu>.
"The Relationship Between Job Satisfaction And Effective Performance Among Academic Staff Of Polytechnic (a Case Study Of I.m.t Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/854/the-relationship-between-job-satisfaction-and-effective-performance-among-academic-staff-of-polytechnic-a-case-study-of-i-m-t-enugu>.
"The Relationship Between Job Satisfaction And Effective Performance Among Academic Staff Of Polytechnic (a Case Study Of I.m.t Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/854/the-relationship-between-job-satisfaction-and-effective-performance-among-academic-staff-of-polytechnic-a-case-study-of-i-m-t-enugu.
- Related Works
- Effects Of Motivational Incentives On Productivity (a Case Study Of Salesmen In Universal Insurance Company Limited Enugu)
- An Assessment Of Roles Of Non-governmental Organisation On Community Development Projects In Edo South Senatorial District Of Edo State
- The Need For The Development Of Entrepreneurship In A Depressed Economy (a Case Study Of Nigerian Association Of Small-scale Industrialists (nassi) Enugu State Chapter)
- The Problems And Solutions Of Staff Training And Development In Business Organizations (a Case Study Of Niger Breweries Plc, Enugu)
- Policy Making And Implementation A Tool For An Efficient Management System To Achieve The Objective Of An Organization (a Case Study Of Michael Okpara Federal University Of Agriculture Umudike Abia State)
- The Problems And Prospect Of Establishing Small Scale Industry (a Case Study Of Garri Processing Industry Abakpa Nike, Enugu)
- The Role Of Ratio Analysis In Business Decisions (a Case Study Of O. Jaco Bros. Ent. (nig.) Ltd., Aba, Abia State)
- Improving Employee Performance And Morale Through Effective Communication (a Case Study Of Enugu State Water Corporation)
- Product Planning Distribution And Management (a Case Study Of The Nigeria Bottling Companyâ€™s Plc, Enugu
- The Impact Of Information Technology On Business Administration And Management (a Case Study Of Nitel, Enugu)