Over the recent years, small-scale enterprises have become more fashionable, this is because everybody. This arises given the vital role they play in the economic development of advanced countries such as united states of America (USA), France, etc and developing countries like Nigeria.
However, the Nigeria government attaches great importance to small-scale industries because of their role in the national development as reflected in the huge allocation made to then. The role of small-scale industries in the economy is beyond human description and cannot be over emphasized.
Overtheless, small-scale industries encourages the use of local raw materials and the fabrication of the equipment with our local resources, thereby conserving foreign exchange which would have been in importing raw materials and equipment s.
They also provide employed to large number of people in the country and this goes a long way in reducing the alarming rate of unemployment in the country. To buttress the increase role played by them, they make use of by â€“ product s of large industries, which had been abounded as waster product s.
Therefore, it is the sole aim of the researcher to find the role played by this sector in the economic development of a nation with special reference to Abia State in Nigeria.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content
1.1 Background of the study.
1.2 Statement of the problem.
1.3 Purpose of the study.
1.4 Scope of the study.
1.5 Research Questions.
1.6 Significance of the study
1.7 Limitations of the study.
1.8 Definitions of terms
Review of related literature.
2.1 A means of reconstruction.
2.2 Man power trainingâ€™s
2.3 Mobilization of Local resources.
2.4 Increased diversification and standard of living.
Research design and methodology
3.1 Research design.
3.2 Area of the study.
3.3 Population of the study
3.4 Sample size and sampling procedure technique.
3.5 Instrument for data collection.
3.6 Validation of the instrument.
3.7 Reliability of the instrument.
3.8 Method of data collection.
3.9 Method of data analysis.
Data presentation and analysis
4.1 Presentation and analysis of data.
4.2 Summary of result.
Discussion, recommendations, and conclusions.
5.1 Discussions of research findings.
5.3 Implications of the research findings
5.5 Suggest for further research.
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). The Role Of Small â€“ Scale Business In The Development Of A Nation (a Case Study Of Aba Urban And Umuahia In Abia State Of Nigeria).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/831/the-role-of-small-ndash-scale-business-in-the-development-of-a-nation-a-case-study-of-aba-urban-and-umuahia-in-abia-state-of-nigeria
"The Role Of Small â€“ Scale Business In The Development Of A Nation (a Case Study Of Aba Urban And Umuahia In Abia State Of Nigeria)." ProjectStoc.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/831/the-role-of-small-ndash-scale-business-in-the-development-of-a-nation-a-case-study-of-aba-urban-and-umuahia-in-abia-state-of-nigeria>.
"The Role Of Small â€“ Scale Business In The Development Of A Nation (a Case Study Of Aba Urban And Umuahia In Abia State Of Nigeria).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/831/the-role-of-small-ndash-scale-business-in-the-development-of-a-nation-a-case-study-of-aba-urban-and-umuahia-in-abia-state-of-nigeria>.
"The Role Of Small â€“ Scale Business In The Development Of A Nation (a Case Study Of Aba Urban And Umuahia In Abia State Of Nigeria).." ProjectStoc.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/831/the-role-of-small-ndash-scale-business-in-the-development-of-a-nation-a-case-study-of-aba-urban-and-umuahia-in-abia-state-of-nigeria.
- Related Works
- Employee Job Satisfaction A Tool For Enhancing Organisational Performance
- The Issue Of Corporate Social Responsibility A Must To Nigerian Business Organization (a Case Study Of Guinness Nigeria Plc)
- Impact Of Insurance Service On Business Survival In Niger Insurance Plc Kaduna
- The Role Of Small Industries In The Economic Development Of Nigeria (case Study Of Redima Sachet Water)
- Cash Management In Departmental Stores (a Case Study Of Eastern Shop In Enugu State)
- Survey On The Possibility Of Establishing Laundry And Dry Cleaning Industry In Imt Enugu
- An Analysis Of Factors Responsible For Low Productivity Of Employees In Government Parastatals (a Study Of National Electric Power Authority Enugu Zonal Office)
- Analysis Of Factors Responsible For Low Productivity Of Nigeria Workers In The Private Sector (a Case Study Of Nbl 9th Mile Corners Ngwo)
- Human Resource Management As A Tool For Attaining High Productivity In Peugeot Automobile Nigerian Limited (pan) Kaduna
- The Roles Of Management, The Problems And Prospects Of Workers In Public Services (a Case Study Of National Electric Power Authority, Enugu)