This project work was written in attempt to give a unique torch on employee participation in decision-making and organizational commitment. It deals with nature of employee participation in organizational decision-making and also the commitment of the employee in the organization good accomplishment as a result of their participation in the Organization decision.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1General Background to the subject matter.
1.2Problems associated with the subject matter.
1.3Problems that is study will be concern with.
1.4The important of studying the area.
1.5Definition of important terms
2.2The origin of the subject area.
2.3School of thoughts within the subject area.
2.4School of thoughts relevant to the problem of study.
2.5Different methods of studying the problem.
3.3Analysis of the data
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). Employee Participation In Decision Making And Organizational Commitment.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/390/employee-participation-in-decision-making-and-organizational-commitment
"Employee Participation In Decision Making And Organizational Commitment." ProjectStoc.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/390/employee-participation-in-decision-making-and-organizational-commitment>.
"Employee Participation In Decision Making And Organizational Commitment.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/390/employee-participation-in-decision-making-and-organizational-commitment>.
"Employee Participation In Decision Making And Organizational Commitment.." ProjectStoc.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/390/employee-participation-in-decision-making-and-organizational-commitment.
- Related Works
- Industrial Relation As A Veritable Instrument For The Settlement Of Industrial Dispute In An Organisation (a Case Study Of Nigeria Beweries Plc, Enugu)
- An Appraisal Of The Current Implication Of Privatization Of Nigeria Telecommunication Limited (nitel) (a Case Study Of Enugu Zonal District)
- Public Relations As A Management Function: A Comparative Study Of Three Parastatals In The Nigerian Aviation Industry
- Evaluation Of Performance Appraisal In Private Sector Manufacturing Company (a Case Study Of Juhel And Hadis & Dromedas Nigeria Limited)
- Problems Facing Students In Higher Institution [case Study Of I.m.t And Suggested Ways Of Solving Them
- The Effect Of Privatization And Commercialization On Nigeria Economy
- The Impact Of Foreign Capital In Enterpreneurship Development In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Imo State)
- The Role Of Commercial Bank In Industrial Development In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc Onitsha)
- The Importance Of Ethics And Social Responsibilities To A Business Organisation
- Rural Water Supply