No matter how plural a society may be, the radio should be the engineering force and vehicle for conveying political message to the women in the democratization process in which man is the pivot, it is with this background that the objectives of this study re-channeled towards metropolis for their participation in politics.
The work examined factors such as medium, interpersonal communication, exposure objectivity and sycophancy to clear. Curtly determine the effective impact of the radio political news in mobilizing women in Enugu metropolis.
Useful theories and the literature that constitute the basic framework of the study were examined.
An empirical survey was carried out in four selected zones in Enugu metropolis. Data collected were analyzed in order to determine the effects of these factors on the efficacy of the radio political messages in mobilizing the women folk.
Empirical evidence from findings revealed that the radio political information ha been the engineering mechanism in mobilizing women in Enugu metropolis, it wakes up their political opinion and attitude, it leads them to political opinion formation and although they did not see the news being non-objective but they indicated that the government and its agencies distort the news.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Title page II
Approval page III
Table of contents VIII
CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION
1.1 Background of the study 1
1.2 Statement of the research problem 8
1.3 Objectives of the study 13
1.4 Significance of the study 15
1.5 Research questions 16
1.6 Research hypothesis 17
1.7 Conceptual and operational definitions 19
1.8 Assumptions 21
1.9 Limitations of the study 22
CHAPTER TWO: REVIEW OF THE LITERATURE 25
3.1 Research 32
3.2 Research design 33
3.3 Research sample 34
3.4 Measuring instrument 35
3.5 Data analysis 37
3.6 Expected results 37
4.1 Data analysis 39
4.2 Results 39
4.3 Result of the hypothesis tested 43
4.4 Discussions 49
CHAPTER FIVE: SUMMARY AND RECOMMENDATIONS FOR FURTHER STUDY
5.1 Summary 51
5.2 Recommendation for further study 52
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 11). The Role Of Radio In Mobilizing Women In Politics In Enugu Urban Areas.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 11, 2014, from https://projectstoc.com/read/4539/the-role-of-radio-in-mobilizing-women-in-politics-in-enugu-urban-areas-6442
"The Role Of Radio In Mobilizing Women In Politics In Enugu Urban Areas." ProjectStoc.com. 11 2014. 2014. 11 2014 <https://projectstoc.com/read/4539/the-role-of-radio-in-mobilizing-women-in-politics-in-enugu-urban-areas-6442>.
"The Role Of Radio In Mobilizing Women In Politics In Enugu Urban Areas.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 11 2014. Web. 11 2014. <https://projectstoc.com/read/4539/the-role-of-radio-in-mobilizing-women-in-politics-in-enugu-urban-areas-6442>.
"The Role Of Radio In Mobilizing Women In Politics In Enugu Urban Areas.." ProjectStoc.com. 11, 2014. Accessed 11, 2014. https://projectstoc.com/read/4539/the-role-of-radio-in-mobilizing-women-in-politics-in-enugu-urban-areas-6442.
- Related Works
- The Influence Of Western Television Programmes On The Cultural Values Of Nigeria Youths (a Case Study Of Unical Students Calabar)
- Role Of Independent Television, Benin, In Political Mobilization Of Rural Areas (a Study Of Uziare L.g.a In Edo State)
- The Role Of Public Relations In Community Banking (a Case Study Of Nnebuife Community Bank Nigeria Limited Enugu
- The Need For Public Relation In National Development
- An Assessment Of The Role Of Development Communication In Rural Development In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Ohaozara Local Government Area In Ebonyi State)
- The Effect Of Broadcast Media Campaign Against Ethno Religious Crisis In Nigeria
- Public Perception Of The Advertising Of Gsm Products (mtn/zain) (a Case Study Of Onitsha Community)
- Influence Of Television Advertising On Consumer Buying Habits Of Guinness Stout In Ikeja Community Of Lagos State
- The Role Of Television In Political Mobilization To Rural Audience In Nigeria, Case Study Of Njikoka Local Government.
- The Effectiveness Of Radio In Educating Nigerian Women On Immunization A Case Study Of Oru-east L.g.a Of Imo State)